Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to watch all 22 for my cowboy brehs. I'll let y'all know what happened out there with no bias or agenda. And I still see Wilcox x getting pt over Heath and giving up tds :mindblown:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate this fukking coaching staff
Defense still :trash: but we've been worse
Blitz more damn it
Dumbass Elliott got gassed on preseason game and got reality check for reg season game
Split the damn carries Morris is effective and keep doing it till Zeke learns

Dumbass play calling all around
Dez and Beasley dropping passes
Dez shouldn't be a Damn decoy but he better learn to catch damn it
Beasley better learn to run forward not backward
Dak is better than advertised he should of ran more tho
Can somebody tell me what was Todd Gurley's numbers his first reg season game? :jbhmm:Washington gonna get that work from young wolf

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm going to watch all 22 for my cowboy brehs. I'll let y'all know what happened out there with no bias or agenda. And I still see Wilcox x getting pt over Heath and giving up tds :mindblown:
Wilcox actually came up with the stop that got the ball back to the Cowboys
This L in the grand scheme of things is on Zeke. Couldn't beat 7 or 8 in the box. He was a non factor and ultimately the reason Dez was doubled all game. Offense flowed with Morris.

Liked what i saw from Dak.
No the L is on us for expecting something different, Morris should've started since he was better equipped to run the ball this game. Zeke missing preseason hurt him and it's going to take a couple of games to get him going. Conservative Cowboys is the most painful kind of football to watch, because they actually think it's a winning formula. It's no surprise that in the final minute Dak started making plays because he's great when the tempo is sped up. They're so used to what Tony can't do they didn't focus on what Dak can do, bootlegs & options would've opened up this offense even more.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Frustrating to see OBJ get looks....AJ Green go off...and all these other weapons get targeted and Dez is just there sometimes. Throw him the fukking ball smh...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motion him, throw screens, slants, do a double reverse. Get him involved. Why can't we do that? Because the gawddamn coaching staff doesn't know how.
Demaryious first catch was that little screen Denver always runs. Lol at Garrett. shyt is funny/sad/madden in at the same damn time. But Dez still has to capitalize on his opportunity

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motion him, throw screens, slants, do a double reverse. Get him involved. Why can't we do that? Because the gawddamn coaching staff doesn't know how.
Yea having him run and try to outjump db's every play is a low percentage play. I swear he used to run more slants. I just think back to the ATL game last year and how many different ways they used Julio

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yea having him run and try to outjump db's every play is a low percentage play. I swear he used to run more slants. I just think back to the ATL game last year and how many different ways they used Julio

You know how in basketball, you have people either run plays for your best player early so he can get into a rhythm. Or if he is having a slow start, the logic that many use is get him to the free throw line so he can see the ball go through the hoop to gain his confidence. That's what Dez is. Get him involved early and get him into the game. Or throw a simple WR screen or a short hitch if he starts slow to get the ball into his hands. This coaching staff hasn't a clue what to do with this talent. I bet if the situation was reversed and the Giants had Dez and we had ODB, we wouldn't know what to do with Beckham. But the Giants would use Dez talent at the upmost. Coaching is coaching is coaching is coaching in the NFL and if you have bad coaching, your azz is irrelevant in this league.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That's what Atlanta does with Julio.
That's what any sane coach would do. Garrett is clueless concerning how to use Dez and has been since he came in the league. He's had his years due to him being very talented but from a technical and scheme standpoint, Dez is not utilized like Julio in Atlanta or even AJ Green in Cincinnati.