Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have caught some of them...but why is everything we throw to Dez a fukking jump ball? He ran pretty much one route all game...got to get more creative in the route tree...

And T Rex is so bad...a safety setting on top of Dez every play...that safety might as well not even be part of the defense...and T Rex still can't make a defense pay...
He had that td but messed up

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witten hurt us today. His blocking was unusually bad today.

If i ever see a witten screen again, i swear ill start gofundme to get put a hit in linehan, garett, and witten.

What happened to the backup tight end that caught the long reception and got injured. Give him more reps.

Wr got no push up the middle. Where was crawford? We shouldve kept mincey.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I've calmed down. Get the dub next week. Ain't worried right now. This is the type of stuff that comes with divisional games. Definitely didn't look as bad as last season

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
love the avi changes guys..
UsBZ3YI.png

Scorsese

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Jason Garrett. Hate....

Back in the day at NY Giants Training Camp I once accidently called out to Garrett "Hey Sean Payton, can I get a quick picture?"(he was our OC at the time).

Dude got all red and embarrassed as fukk, and meekly said "I'm not Sean Payton".

I kinda felt bad for him at the time...

I don't anymore :lolbron:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This L in the grand scheme of things is on Zeke. Couldn't beat 7 or 8 in the box. He was a non factor and ultimately the reason Dez was doubled all game. Offense flowed with Morris.

Liked what i saw from Dak.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was completely on the Offense.

Fukk the play calling

Fukk Doug Free

Fukk Twill

Fukk Dez

Fukk Linehan/Garrett
:whoa:You think every playoff team last year won their first game? :heh: We good until we not good. We were a Williams bonehead play from beating those clowns. Next time they see Dak he will be much better