Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dez is that dude, but if you're making $75mil, you gotta make that catch.

2012 vs Giants he couldn't land in bounds and his finger hit OOB.
2014 vs Green Bay he reached out for goal line instead of securing it.
Today he couldn't maintain possession while landing.

The shyt is like automatic. I love watching him. But the way I just assume injury when Romo is touched, if I see Dez catch the ball while falling to the ground, I just assume it's incomplete.

That shyt can't be happening to a star WR getting paid top dollar like him. It's been going on for years.

But fukk the coaching staff and the gameplanning :pacspit:
12 year olds playing Madden have better insight on how to run an NFL offense than these fukking idiots we have :scust:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Maybe it's from all these NFL players c00nin, but I'm feeling pretty much like :ehh: after this loss. Garrett called a conservative losing game as usual, and they still refuse to utilize Dez to his fullest. Dak was only pedestrian because that's what the staff told him to be. T-Will solidified himself as the dumbest player in the NFL and he'll be gone next year.

Jason isnt the offensive coordinator. He just the head coach by title. He doesnt call any plays. I dont know why he even carries a play chart.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jason isnt the offensive coordinator. He just the head coach by title. He doesnt call any plays. I dont know why he even carries a play chart.
He might not be the one calling the plays on gameday, but the offense is his baby.

It is the machine he built. The system, mentality, approach, and philosophy instilled in the way we look to operate with the ball on Sundays has been under his control since he was an OC under Wade Phillips.

He sucks as an OC. He sucks as a HC. Overall trash football mind. He probably wouldn't be a bad QB coach.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Dude... come on. Ramsey wouldnt be a factor

Well considering Zeke was an absolute non-factor, basically a 0 on a scale of 0-10, I would have to say Ramsey could at least been on par with that. Even if he would have had one pass breakup, or stopped that deep Beckham pass, or not gotten lost on the Cruz TD.. ONE decent play there would have been enough of a factor to make a difference.

Look its not to say Zeke is a bust, thats stupid.. but the whole point is why it's fukking dumb as hell to draft a RB that high. He needs to be Adrian Peterson for it to be a good pick, otherwise its trash when its the only position in the league where you can get similar or better production from guys off the street (Alfred Morris)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He was injured last year, you act like he got that contract 3 years ago or something.
So we should absolve him not doing anything since he got paid because of the injury?

Last year it was, look who's throwing him the ball (Cassell, Weeden)

Now its, Garrett doesnt use him correctly.

He seemed to use him correctly in 14' when he was all-pro :jbhmm:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Naw ya'll wrong for going in on Dez, yall gotta put down the box score and watch the games.

Dez got 5 targets today.

Amari Cooper got 11
AJ Green got 13
Jordy Nelson (coming off a torn knee) got 9
TY Hilton got 12

If you want him to put up elite stats, you gotta give him opportunities. Ginger used him as a decoy which is why Witten and Beasley had the middle of the field open all day. There's no moving him around, no trying to match him up, no nothing. Ginger takes what the defenses gives you and refuses to try to exploit a matchup or dial something up to make a play for his star player.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nobody is saying the coaching staff isn't at fault here. They are completely inept. They have shown this for years.

But Dez gotta do what we expect from an All-Pro WR. He has too much fukkery associated with jump balls. Clean that shyt up man. You're not on your rookie contract anymore.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A FIVER huh? Take your illiterate ass out the thread fakkit :camby:
nice Avi
you realize your team is gonna disappoint you again right? 100 million and you still getting toasted by witten? Fukk outa here b.

If we dont drop 2 passes this game its an easy win, now go away :camby:
Same thing I could of said last year when you beat us :ohhh: :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't even defend Dez right now. As much as you're right, he has to catch those jump balls to help his rookie QB. I'm so disappointed in him.

He should have caught some of them...but why is everything we throw to Dez a fukking jump ball? He ran pretty much one route all game...got to get more creative in the route tree...

And T Rex is so bad...a safety setting on top of Dez every play...that safety might as well not even be part of the defense...and T Rex still can't make a defense pay...