Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
He got the contract last year and got hurt in the first half of the first game which effectively ended his season, what did you want him to do last year on a non-fully healed foot and Weeden/Moore as his QBs last year?
Im saying, he was lookin like the Goat in preseason, but when the real games come around he's MIA. You honestly think Dak, purposely didnt look his way

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Garrett be having all the talent in the world on offense and cant do shyt.

Meanwhile Rod gets a bunch of JAG's to perform much better than expected.

I'd be so tight if I was Rod.
Baltimore called out Garrett in 2008. They just like act like it didn't happen. Garrett doesn't know how to use Dez, how to open up an offense more. He makes no in game adjustments. This giant team isn't all that great and this was winnable with a rookie qb and underperforming ol today.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Im not defending him. I'm just saying the coaching staff needs to get him involved more. Give him more opportunities to make big plays..just not in the redzone.

He's the biggest playmaker on offense. For him not to get at least 10 unique targets a game is ridiculous.
Truth. We run no screens with him, no slants, no endarounds, nothing. We have no idea how to get him involved. Garrett offense would make Aj Green, Antonio Brown, and ODB look like bums.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
8iNmW.gif

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Truth. We run no screens with him, no slants, no endarounds, nothing. We have no idea how to get him involved. Garrett offense would make Aj Green, Antonio Brown, and ODB look like bums.
I can't even defend Dez right now. As much as you're right, he has to catch those jump balls to help his rookie QB. I'm so disappointed in him.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Maybe it's from all these NFL players c00nin, but I'm feeling pretty much like :ehh: after this loss. Garrett called a conservative losing game as usual, and they still refuse to utilize Dez to his fullest. Dak was only pedestrian because that's what the staff told him to be. T-Will solidified himself as the dumbest player in the NFL and he'll be gone next year.