Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

L!ssen

Rather Unique
Daps
Reppin
MD-DC-VA
Why is anyone suprised? As long as this coaching staff remains, it's going to be the same story..every year. We all buy into the hype, then get snapped back into reality once the games are played.

The entire offensive gameplan is garbage. No creativity.

I look at other WR'S dominate..getting moved around..coaches finding ways to get their play makers the ball. All we get is Linehan and garret calling fades to dez and expecting him to make miraculous catches.

I sure wish Sean Payton would have came to Dallas..Payton has Willie Snead putting up NUMBERS and we're over here getting struggle targets for Dez. Smh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why is anyone suprised? As long as this coaching staff remains, it's going to be the same story..every year. We all buy into the hype, then get snapped back into reality once the games are played.

I look at other WR'S dominate..getting moved around..coaches finding ways to get their play makers the ball. All we get is Linehan and garret calling fades to dez and expecting him to make miraculous catches.

I sure wish Sean Payton would have came to Dallas..Payton has Willie Snead putting up NUMBERS and we're over here getting struggle targets for Dez. Smh.
Other receivers do make miraculous catches, while our #1 WR has been pretty much unclutch his whole career. How many times are you guys going to defend all of his dropped passes

L!ssen

Rather Unique
Daps
Reppin
MD-DC-VA
Im not defending him. I'm just saying the coaching staff needs to get him involved more. Give him more opportunities to make big plays..just not in the redzone.

He's the biggest playmaker on offense. For him not to get at least 10 unique targets a game is ridiculous.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All those runs up the middle....sure would be nice if they invested in a 300lb DT

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Morris "LSU BUST" Claiborne is one of our worst draft picks of all time.

UgU11yH.gif
he definitley nothing more than a role player but u cant stop taking high profile DB's once you get you one or two. you need three, four, five of them. 1st/2nd round picks, big time free agents etc. you gotta build a competitive unit with some chemistry man. nikkas that held they own versus the best receivers in the Power 5 schools. we got ups workers in the secondary. mo was at LSU playing with superstars which boosted his game. even jones/scandrick i mean i like em but mo and them dudes come from 2 different sides of the track. carr cant relate to mo either he wasnt no big time college prospect. it dont make sense to see the top db's in the country go to alabama, lsu, florida state, ohio state etc. and we got 1 dude from that type of pedigree in our secondary

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
My nikka its true. Cowboys be so quick to throw Romo under the bus when he fukks up, but Dez always gets a pass.

Dez has done nothing since getting that contract breh
He got the contract last year and got hurt in the first half of the first game which effectively ended his season, what did you want him to do last year on a non-fully healed foot and Weeden/Moore as his QBs last year?