Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I come home from out of town 4th quarter and I see 3 & 18 and a short pad was thrown to 2016 Witten. :wtf:

I like Witten but this isn't 2007-2008 Witten. Did they really expect him to get 16 yards to convert? Give it to somebody with more mobility. Coming home seeing than made me feel like we not gonna hold on to this winnable division game.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
dude is not overrated. he got targeted 5 times, its that simple. he produces when given the opportunity. the stats dont lie, when he gets targets, he eats.
Hes not targeted because he doesnt separate breh. Watch elite receivers like Odell, Nuk, Julio, and AB.

Qbs not named Romo dont want to risk an INT because he cant separate, so they look at Witten.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morris "LSU BUST" Claiborne is one of our worst draft picks of all time.

UgU11yH.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not targeted because he doesnt separate breh. Watch elite receivers like Odell, Nuk, Julio, and AB.

Qbs not named Romo dont want to risk an INT because he cant separate, so they look at Witten.
he's never gotten great separation, thats not a part of his game. he's being used incorrectly, its not his fault Dak and the coaching staff want to play conservatively

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dez is a powerful wr he the type that jumps over u for catch or u throw a catch able ball to him and he trucks u over problem is he got non elite hands which is his biggest problem

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Not gonna fall off the rails, it's week one, close game.....defense played better than expected. Offense needs time to gel. Too many penalties, drops, mental lapses.

Saw some positives, Dak looks legit. Game doesn't seem too big for him. I think he'll be better with time and experience. Zeke will be okay...another one who has to feel his way a bit. He has nice feet and burst, think he came to reality a bit lol...

Defense can hang. Glad to see a pick from the CB spot. I think we can win some games this year...wanna see more throws to WR. Gotta open up that offense. Checkdown Charlie can't happen all game. Throw downfield some. But overall, I liked what I saw. Gotta stop with the mental lapses.

I'm gonna stay positive, given the situation but I wanna see improvement against Washington. Less penalties, better cohesion, and some more of the playbook.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Dude... come on. Ramsey wouldnt be a factor
depth is a factor breh. if he is a bust then lets get the next best front seven stud DL/LB or DB in the next draft. our top is permanently blew off as currently constructed :flabbynsick: