Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
i'm a bit exhausted with dez too. we need more. steelers have the best WR in the league in many eyes and still have 3 or 4 more guys that can BALL. we not going nowhere with beasley and t will as our 2nd and 3rd WR

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your squads wins looking invisible... Actually I mean nonexistent

you realize your team is gonna disappoint you again right? 100 million and you still getting toasted by witten? Fukk outa here b.

If we dont drop 2 passes this game its an easy win, now go away :camby:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't use him right.

JJT broke it down.

No other elite WR in the league has to deal with a trash offensive scheme like this one

This

I'm not really down on Dez right now. I think he was double and triple covered most of the game.

But that is when T-Dumbass-Will and Beasley need to step up.

I'm still surprise T-Dumbass-Will is on our 2016 roster.

Also, does any Baylor WR catch with their hands? :dahell: Corey Coleman was body catching all game for the Browns. :mindblown:

GMs should know better with Baylor WRs.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes overrated breh

Especially in the sense that his peers produce game in/out under any circumstance.
How many times do we have to endure a dropped pass from
Breh :mjcry:
dude is not overrated. he got targeted 5 times, its that simple. he produces when given the opportunity. the stats dont lie, when he gets targets, he eats.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ill give props to wilcox for actually saving the game when rashard bum jennings was running over our soft defense. He still got knocked back but at least he stopped him, does barry church even exist?

Byron jones can cover any tight end, were gonna pony up a pretty penny for him.