Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MO is poised to have a good year at corner
Won't get he fruits of his labor tho because that D Line is trash

Boyz need a LB, DE, and WR next draft

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put in on NFL network brehs
pigeon_popcorn.gif

Make no mistake, we'll all be on the same page come 9/11 :ufdup:
Sometimes you gotta fight your brehs

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Get offended over a 2 playoffs victories in 13 years QB brehs. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

nikkas respect Romo over Aikman in here. :dead:

But I supposed to take y'all nikkas serious tho. :mjlol:

I see the cacs getting offended that Kap didn't want to stand during the national anthem...then I come her and nikkas want to get mad that you don't want to ride Romo and blame it all on Jerry. nikkas cans be a Cowboys fan and be glad that Romo era is over.... :mjlol:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Bad Mechanics
  • Hasnt been good in practices
  • Accuracy issues at time
  • Still a rookie
This is all correctable, but thats why I wanted him to sit a yr or two to work on these.

Yep, Daks gonna have several rookie games this year(multiple interceptions,fumbles) but i still believe simply because of what we have around him. Cowboys gonna be a smashmouth unit this year, control the clock, run the ball, let dak throw 15-20 times tops off play action and read option and shyt.

Plus the rest of the division is garbage :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
  • Bad Mechanics
  • Hasnt been good in practices
  • Accuracy issues at time
  • Still a rookie
This is all correctable, but thats why I wanted him to sit a yr or two to work on these.
Honestly it kinda seems like you want things to go bad for him, it took an act of God to get you to finally change your avi from Wentz:russ:. His mechanics really aren't bad they're just different, i'll give you the accuracy & rookie stuff but that's why i love the Zeke pick even more. Now that they have a legit running game it'll make it easier for him to transition. The truth is the Cowboys lucked into Prescott because he was 4th on their list after Goff & Wentz, and the people they had rated ahead of him have been absolute :scust: in the preseason.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One thing with Dak I feel, as a rookie QB with Dez out there anytime he sees Dez 1-on-1 he'll throw it up and trust Dez to go get it. Which I feel Tony didn't always rely on Dez and much. I think we'll see Dez make a lot more plays where he snatches the ball out of the air with a defender on him with Dak, Romo usually found Dez when he was open.