Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Jacksonville is :eat: real good off what was supposed to be our future defense. :wow:

Everybody is saying Myles Jack has been the most impressive defensive rookie so far.

I like Jack but literally nobody is saying this. You out here on some Donald Trump shyt, just because you throw "many people are saying..." in front of some dumbass outlandish statement doesn't make it true. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welker dropped pass doesn't define Brady :smugfavre:

These Romo dikkriders never mention how he threw to a triple teamed Terry Glenn. When T.O. was wide open in the endzone on the last play of that Giants playoffs game tho. :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Jack but literally nobody is saying this. You out here on some Donald Trump shyt, just because you throw "many people are saying..." in front of some dumbass outlandish statement doesn't make it true. :mjlol:

It been said on both ESPN and NFL Network today dumbass nikka. :what:

Enjoy Jaylon Smith tho stupid ass nikka. :mjlol:

Zeke is going to save our defense tho. :mjlol:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Bro you talking like you done with these boys? The way you been acting since draft night is corny. If you done then you done, fukk it, dip then. What's the use of going back and forth with nikkas who like the same team as you?

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You said "Everybody is saying Myles Jack has been the most impressive defensive rookie so far"

Show me at least one receipt of MORE THAN ONE person on planet earth who has said that -- although I bet you can't even find one. I don't care if it's an ESPN anchor, I don't care if it's a Jags message board. Just find one person who actually said that. Tweet, video, anything.

I wanted to draft Ramsey, I said countless times in the draft thread I hated the Smith pick, but that don't mean I'm gonna make random shyt up in thin air to support my point.

Everyone in this thread is tired of supposed Boys fans acting like fukk nikkas running around here posting bullshyt. If you ain't with it then GTFO out the thread and stop trolling for daps from other team fans.

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Even though he already had rings and he's coached by Bellicek? And his gm is not ran by a maniac. If Brady was in Dallas coached by Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett, he'd be a 0 time super bowl champion.

Don't even bother with that cat bruh, he ain't doing nothing in this thread but trolling about Romo. Literally that's every post he's made in this thread, search it

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you talking like you done with these boys? The way you been acting since draft night is corny. If you done then you done, fukk it, dip then. What's the use of going back and forth with nikkas who like the same team as you?

Y'all quoting me. :mjlol:

If you don't like it then put me on ignore. :mjlol:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though he already had rings and he's coached by Bellicek? And his gm is not ran by a maniac. If Brady was in Dallas coached by Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett, he'd be a 0 time super bowl champion.

Jackie Slater dropped pass didn't define Roger Dodger
Philip Rivers playing in the AFC title game with a torn acl defines him tho

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jackie Slater dropped pass didn't define Roger Dodger
Philip Rivers playing in the AFC title game with a torn acl defines him tho

Brehs these nikkas worship Romo over Aikman.

That is what you call clinically insane. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah that lying nikka can't even find the post of dudes saying what he saying. Stupid nikka must think this 1916 instead of 2016 where you can't say any ole thing because you know thngs are like easy to find. If all the boys fans here are saying it where is the proof?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
pigeon_popcorn.gif