Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Unless Jerruh changes to the point that he is no longer the general manager, having Dak, Tony, or Gawd (if you believe in this) won't change anything. True QB or not.

This here is the truth. We got dumb nikkas in this very thread, out here spouting off bullshyt about Romo like @philmonroe said, just for daps. Runnin around in other threads dapping up Eagles fans and shyt :scusthov: Cats trying to win a Coli popularity contest rather than make a common sense argument.

Fact is the leadership at the top is the problem. Jerry is the reason this organization has been trash since the mid 90s. Anyone who doesn't realize this isn't even worth debating. Romo was one of the only bright spots we've had in the last 20 years and Jerry had nothing to do with getting him.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Nikka fukk Romo garbage ass

He's a take it or leave it qb anyway. So fukk him. It's Dak time now

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Stop looking for woke points nikka. Name a black QB on Romo level at the time they got cut this happened to? You can't compare a defensive players and a nikka from another sport to a QB. nikkas straight sounding like chicks that don't know shyt about sports.

Jason Campbell after he had the great start with OAK....Geno got his jaw rocked and hasn't had his job since.:dame:

Glad Dak gets a chance to shine....

Cool Romo kept up afloat for his 10 year stint...he won't be missed. Blame Garrett, Jerry or the D, but the times he needed to excel he didn't come through. Big Ben, Brady or ARod would have gone further in 2007 or in 2014....and they sure wouldn't have let rookie RG3 get in on the season ender playoff deciding game.:mjpls:

Yeah he put up 5 TDs vs Denver, but threw the game ending pick...regardless of the trash D. Broncos D wasn't good either that game. :dame:

Should have known when the boy bobbled the ball for the FG in the wildcard game vs. Seattle....fitting his career ends with Seattle...:pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jason Campbell after he had the great start with OAK....Geno got his jaw rocked and hasn't had his job since.:dame:

Cool Romo kept up afloat for his 10 year stint...he won't be missed. Blame Garrett, Jerry or the D, but the times he needed to excel he didn't come through. Big Ben, Brady or ARod would have gone further in 2007 or in 2014....and they sure wouldn't have let rookie RG3 get in on the season ender playoff deciding game.:mjpls:

Yeah he put up 5 TDs vs Denver, but threw the game ending pick...regardless of the trash D. Broncos D wasn't good either that game. :dame:

Should have known when the boy bobbled the ball for the FG in the wildcard game vs. Seattle....fitting his career ends with Seattle...:pachaha:
Last I checked Geno was still on the roster on top of not being on Romo level and I don't know about Campbell cause that nikka was never and I repeat never on Romos level. Your welcome to try again though.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe just maybe if he studied more and not went to Cabo he would've got something done. You say Big Ben, Arod, and Brady..what about Kap, Wilson, Rivers, and Flacco? Hell Mark Sanchez has more success

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This here is the truth. We got dumb nikkas in this very thread, out here spouting off bullshyt about Romo like @philmonroe said, just for daps. Runnin around in other threads dapping up Eagles fans and shyt :scusthov: Cats trying to win a Coli popularity contest rather than make a common sense argument.

Fact is the leadership at the top is the problem. Jerry is the reason this organization has been trash since the mid 90s. Anyone who doesn't realize this isn't even worth debating. Romo was one of the only bright spots we've had in the last 20 years and Jerry had nothing to do with getting him
So you think Payton & Lee signed Romo by themselves? They found him but it was Jerry that let him on the team, and people keep forgetting that it was Jerry that drafted Demarcus Ware when Bill wanted Merriman. Do we need to also mention that while Garrett wanted another RKG it was Jerry who said fukk it and decided on Dez Bryant. If Zeke Elliott winds up being an all pro caliber player then that's another one for Jerry, he has his flaws but let's not make it seem like he always strikes out.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How has the defense improved from a year ago? Did it go from trash to garbage?
You came strutting in this thread like you were talking about a historically bad defense. They ranked 17th in the league, so i dont know where this trash to garbage talk is coming from. But this is why i dont like talking cowboys with non-fans because yall rarely ever know what you talking about

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So you think Payton & Lee signed Romo by themselves? They found him but it was Jerry that let him on the team, and people keep forgetting that it was Jerry that drafted Demarcus Ware when Bill wanted Merriman. Do we need to also mention that while Garrett wanted another RKG it was Jerry who said fukk it and decided on Dez Bryant. If Zeke Elliott winds up being an all pro caliber player then that's another one for Jerry, he has his flaws but let's not make it seem like he always strikes out.

Romo was 100% a Sean Payton find.. that has been well-established by now.

People defending Jerruh LOVE to bring up that DeMarcus Ware shyt. First of all, on Ware, we wouldn't even have been scouting a guy like Ware if not for Parcells. He would have never been on Jerry's radar. I'm sure Ware/Spears/Merriman/others were all high on their board, the board Parcells and his staff created based off the defense they transitioned us to, and Jerruh ultimately made the final call on Ware.

All that means to me is he doesn't strike out 100% of the time. And if you bring him options to choose from, he can EVERY NOW AND THEN make the right decision.

A one hot draft pick every 10 year average doesn't change the fact that he has no clue how to build a quality football team and that's why we've been trash for so long.