Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Future

CqwnYymW8AAWto5.jpg

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Defensively they could be a problem but their offense is god awful, no OL & no RB means Eli will be throwing at least 40+ a game.
Which doesn't bode well for our non pass rush having, trash secondary having ass defense :sadcam:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Secondary is not the problem, if you can't get to the QB then it doesn't matter how great your secondary is.
You right but when these nikkas constantly play ten yards off their man especially on crucial 3rd and 5/3rd and 7 plays where they'll be looking to move the chains, a nikka like Clai, Carr who will undoubtedly whiff on the tackle, it just doesn't make for a good situation. It may not be THE but it's without a shadow of a doubt A problem.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again. Fukk Romo. I don't care he's hurt and career might be over. Good. Get his ass outta here. He never did shyt for us in the big picture but held us hostage with Jerruh thinking he patch shyt here and there thinking Romo was a Super Bowl qb. He was wrong. We all make mistakes. Should've tanked years ago and got a true qb. But whatever. Let's see what Dak can do now

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
When are yall going to fix your Defense? These new offensive players are cool but not high powered enough to win with this defense

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I sit down at work and I'm like, ayeeee, I got 6 pages (30 post per page) to read :ahh:

Then I started reading this shyt :wtf:

Not even commenting on the trip down memory lane.

The Romo injury is just unfortunate. I really wanted Dak to sit a year behind and get to learn more of the game and get mental reps. Now he's gonna be thrown out there. Good or bad, I just want this team to be around .500 for when Romo returns. (I think he'll miss the first 6 and come back after the bye 3-3) When he does, I hope he leads this team to the promise land cause his days are number. I want to see my boy go out on top. While unlikely, if he comes back and we're 6-0 or 5-1, we gotta see what the Broncos are willing to give up for him in the offseason.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again. Fukk Romo. I don't care he's hurt and career might be over. Good. Get his ass outta here. He never did shyt for us in the big picture but held us hostage with Jerruh thinking he patch shyt here and there thinking Romo was a Super Bowl qb. He was wrong. We all make mistakes. Should've tanked years ago and got a true qb. But whatever. Let's see what Dak can do now
:rudy: