Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what some of y'all nikkas lookin at but the offense is gonna steam roll over everybody this year.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gat damn can nikkas chill? why it gotta be one way or another? :snoop:

Romo carried our sorry teams at times and saved us from being trash tier status, but he was never good enough to take us their himself. Still he deserves Honor and respect from all cowboys fans :snoop:

I mean damn nikkas look at my fukkin avi, that used to be US brehs! Tony saved us from that shyt :snoop: stop the senseless infighting :snoop: getting other fan bases to fight our own :snoop:

Any real cowboys fan should appreciate tony for what he was, this dude was undrafted brehs dont forget. Tony romo is a success story plain and simple. :ufdup:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're a joke brehs. Romo is a joke. His era was a joke. His stats are a joke.
Let's move on finally

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winning 2 playoffs games in 13 years is basically Browns status. :mjlol:

My nikka only one team wins the superbowl b :martin:

the one year we got 4-12 nikkas was depressed the whole fukkin year, imagine that shyt for 12 strait years :mjcry:

Romo saved us from that shyt breh :yeshrug:

How do these browns/lions fans do this :jbhmm: no wonder they are suicidal :francis:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gat damn can nikkas chill? why it gotta be one way or another? :snoop:

Romo carried our sorry teams at times and saved us from being trash tier status, but he was never good enough to take us their himself. Still he deserves Honor and respect from all cowboys fans :snoop:

I mean damn nikkas look at my fukkin avi, that used to be US brehs! Tony saved us from that shyt :snoop: stop the senseless infighting :snoop: getting other fan bases to fight our own :snoop:

Any real cowboys fan should appreciate tony for what he was, this dude was undrafted brehs dont forget. Tony romo is a success story plain and simple. :ufdup:

Ol "I'm happy we not 5-11 Dave Campo years" ass nikka
If we're not competing for championships, every season is a waste

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
So, saying Romo is better than Aikman isn't grounds for getting banned?

GTFOH :mjlol:

So what? You running around the board all heated about it like the nikka said fukk your moms or something.

If you disagree about Romo then keep it in here and debate it. When you make a whole other thread about it (which backfired by the way) and start dapping up Eagles fans that's doing nothing but showing some severe bytchmade tendencies.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We're a joke brehs. Romo is a joke. His era was a joke. His stats are a joke.
Let's move on finally

Dog who even are you though? I can't even recall the last time I ever saw your name in this thread and now all of the sudden you in here shytting on Romo left and right :jbhmm:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

go tell the browns fans that :camby:

Browns have a future
The reality is you have to be great or awful. Sometimes you have to be awful to become great. I'd tired of being the Marvin Lewis Bengals. I would rather be awful than a team in the middle

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol "I'm happy we not 5-11 Dave Campo years" ass nikka
If we're not competing for championships, every season is a waste

Let these nikkas eat breh. :mjlol:

2 playoffs victories in 13 years was saving this franchise. :mjlol:

They're going to be :mjcry: when Romo retires.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Browns have a future
The reality is you have to be great or awful. Sometimes you have to be awful to become great. I'd tired of being the Marvin Lewis Bengals. I would rather be awful than a team in the middle

Like how Carolina and Tampa are doing.

We should've kicked Romo out the door like Carolina kicked Steve Smith out. :camby: