Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Fukk him. No man is bigger than the Star :ufdup:

Why "fukk him" ? :dahell: What you so mad about. Dude was a great QB for us for over a decade, carried us through a lot of shytty times. Ain't no reason to get homotional over it. Cats in here treating Romo like they Eagles fans or something.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why "fukk him" ? :dahell: What you so mad about. Dude was a great QB for us for over a decade, carried us through a lot of shytty times. Ain't no reason to get homotional over it. Cats in here treating Romo like they Eagles fans or something.

Dude was half ass. What he will be known for is Cabo
I'm old enough to have been alive for Roger leading us to a title

Romo was a waste of time, money, and talent

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude was half ass. What he will be known for is Cabo
I'm old enough to have been alive for Roger leading us to a title

Romo was a waste of time, money, and talent

What does that have to do with anything? Your dusty old ass must be confused. Nobody tryna hear about some back in my day type of shyt.

There is no comparison to be made here. Roger played at a time when the organization had an all-timer at head coach, RB, WR and a legendary defense.

Romo came along when the organization was at its absolute worst and carried them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
LMAOOOOO...two thirds of that TO/Martyb/Crayton trio are straight trash status. Crayton would literally have no career if it wasn't for Romo and Marty B is a well known functioning retard. The one legit baller out of that group is TO and he still rides for Romo to this day, so I dunno what the fukk you really babbling on about here.

Romo was "shook" off them but yet he is best friends with Dez, who is more of a real one than any of those 3?

Some of ya'll done lost your damn minds in this thread
Listen, I'm not going to fall for any of this revisionist history. Marty B has proven to be a top 5-10 TE after he left. They kept sweating him for little shyt in Dallas instead of making him a focal point of the offense. When Garrett wants to scapegoat someone, he'll do it. He used to call out Marty B all the time for petty stuff. Crayton is what he is, a decent #2 or #3 option. He's not someone we desperately needed to upgrade. He got ran out b/c of his mouth. Anybody affiliated with T.O. in that locker room got ran out. If you don't think Jason-Romo-Witten were on the same page about that cleansing of the locker room after all the buddy-buddy shyt you've seen between them the last 5 years, then I don't know what to tell you other than get your head out of the sand. Dez is not in the same category as those dudes. At his core, Dez is quiet shy kid. He's not a difficult personality - which was the whole point of my post that you quoted - Aikman was more of an alpha and better at dealing with the various personalities in a NFL locker room. You seriously won't even concede this point?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's not even bring up off the field. i'm still not over what they did to T.O./Crayton/MartyB and the rest of the alpha black males on that team. No doubt in my mind Romo, Witten, and Garrett conspired against those guys. They sold Jerry on getting rid of them and re-building with 'RKG's' aka nikkas who keep their mouth shut. Don't get it twisted those were the most talented teams we've had since the 90s - the leadership was just weak from the head coach to the QB. Most of my issues with Romo date back to that era. Nobody gonna tell me Romo wasn't shook of that clique and had no idea how to handle that locker room. He was still in his 'aww-shucks i'm just an UDFA from Northern Illinois' phase. Romo spent many years with that pushover mentality and that is a major weakness he has over Aikman who came in as an alpha from Day 1. Romo has gotten better in this department, but leadership is still not natural to him.

Yep

We should've won a Super Bowl in that time frame. That when we had a Pro Bowl offensive and defensive line. It was shytty leadership. Then Jerruh put in the Romo friendly era. :francis:

I have never seen a fan base make so many excuses for a player more tha Cowboys fans do for Romo. :snoop:

You would never see another fan base say some asinine shyt like Romo is better than Aikman. Basically a 2 playoffs victories QB is better than a 3X Super Bowl winning HOF QB.

That's like saying Danny White was better than Roger Staubach.

All that dikkriding and they have nothing to show for it.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with anything? Your dusty old ass must be confused. Nobody tryna hear about some back in my day type of shyt.

There is no comparison to be made here. Roger played at a time when the organization had an all-timer at head coach, RB, WR and a legendary defense.

Romo came along when the organization was at its absolute worst and carried them.

Romo is the definition of inflated stats in a puzzy, fantasy football era
His picture should be there. Trash ass qb. He's an idiot savant how cause I highly doubt he can read

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Listen, I'm not going to fall for any of this revisionist history. Marty B has proven to be a top 5-10 TE after he left. They kept sweating him for little shyt in Dallas instead of making him a focal point of the offense. When Garrett wants to scapegoat someone, he'll do it. He used to call out Marty B all the time for petty stuff. Crayton is what he is, a decent #2 or #3 option. He's not someone we desperately needed to upgrade. He got ran out b/c of his mouth. Anybody affiliated with T.O. in that locker room got ran out. If you don't think Jason-Romo-Witten were on the same page about that cleansing of the locker room after all the buddy-buddy shyt you've seen between them the last 5 years, then I don't know what to tell you other than get your head out of the sand. Dez is not in the same category as those dudes. At his core, Dez is quiet shy kid. He's not a difficult personality - which was the whole point of my post that you quoted - Aikman was more of an alpha and better at dealing with the various personalities in a NFL locker room. You seriously won't even concede this point?

Bennett top 5-10 TE? LMAO. He had one season out of 8 where you might be able to consider him top 5 based on stats, but that's it. Bruh had some talent but was a headcase. That's why he's on his 4th team in 9 years, but I'm sure that's all Romo's fault :dahell:

Crayton not even worth the keystrokes. Dude was a bum who only had a career cause of Romo/Witten/TO.

The whole thing about the lockerroom is dumb as hell because the truth is we really have no idea what went on. The 90s teams had real leadership at head coach in Jimmy Johnson, and real leadership in the lockerroom with guys like Irvin, Moose, and vets like Tuinei, Haley. So why are you giving Aikman all the credit for that? You really think he was calling the shots in that lockerroom?

Romo/Owens era was one of the softest teams in Cowboys history. There was no leaders like that to step up and check people. Ware was great but he was never a vocal leader. Greg Ellis? Flozell? Come on :martin:

I don't see why you whining about this anyway. Crayton and Bennett were no big losses. They got rid of TO at the right time just before his decline.