Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The whole thing about the lockerroom is dumb as hell because the truth is we really have no idea what went on. The 90s teams had real leadership at head coach in Jimmy Johnson, and real leadership in the lockerroom with guys like Irvin, Moose, and vets like Tuinei, Haley. So why are you giving Aikman all the credit for that? You really think he was calling the shots in that lockerroom?
I'ma let you cook on the Marty B and Crayton points. Jason would be proud of your comments toward them - malcontents, nutcases, losers....this is what they wanted you believe to sell you on the reset and rebuild with no end in sight.

As for Aikman's leadership, don't listen to me listen to the Triplets -

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I'ma let you cook on the Marty B and Crayton points. Jason would be proud of your comments toward them - malcontents, nutcases, losers....this is what they wanted you believe to sell you on the reset and rebuild with no end in sight.

My thing is that I just don't understand the point you are trying to get across with it. Let's assume that you are right and guys in the locker room chose sides (which wouldn't be surprising considering TO's history) and those two rode with TO and the team decided to drop em. SO WHAT? Crayton was outta the league 2 years later and Bennett has bounced around the league so clearly the Boys weren't the only ones who thought he wasn't worth whatever he gave on the field.

I'm not denying Aikman was a great leader in his own right but I don't see how u can try to imply it was solely on him to manage that locker room. That's ridiculous. The team at that time had REAL leadership from top to bottom starting with Jimmy. Compare that to Romo having to navigate a locker room with herbs like Wade and Garrett as his supposed leaders. There is no comparison.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjlol: at this civil war breaking out...

I mean their are only 4 outcomes...

The team gets off to a good start and that is going to be the end of the Romo era...notice I said "good start" not "Dak has to play good"...cause nobody in dallas really gives a fukk about a QB numbers at this point...they want the wins...if they win Dak keeps playing and that is just that...

The team gets off to around a 500 start and then you can 5 star lock Romo is going to come back and play...he is a better QB than Dak is right now...so obviously if the season is fifty fifty you going to go with the best QB you got and that is Romo...if he just makes it to the end of the season then he going into next year as the starter...

Dak is horrible...the team is horrible...we out of it by week 7...unlikely because the whole division is trash...and then they just sit Romo as to not risk further injury and roll with Dak...then Romo is the starter next year...

Romo comes back..get's hurt again...and then it will be officially over I can't imagine the organization continuing to trot him out there past a 4th major injury in not even two full seasons...

I don't really care either way...I just want to win enough games to make the playoffs and take it from their...if that is Dak cool...if that is Romo cool...I'm happy that the QB situation right now is WAY better than it was the last two years when we had Weeden and Vaughn...cause you can five star lock if we had those guys right now we starting the season 0 for however many games Romo miss...at least we have seen enough of Dak to know he is going to get an honest chance to be our franchise QB...rather that be this year or next year or whenever...

All this Romo slander is :sadswagboyz:...dude CARRIED this team the last few years except for 2014...spent most his time here with horrible lines...horrible defenses...inept coaching...dude played a season when we had the worst defense IN FRANCHISE HISTORY...without Romo we are cleveland browns status...without Romo we 5 star lock draft JOHNNY MANZIEL...he deserves to have a couple of easy years on offense throwing to a top flight receiver, being protected by the best line in football, and handing it off to perennial 1000 yard backs...

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
2014 was the best chance Romo had. 2007, if the receivers actually knew how to catch a pass and the secondary actually could defend people, they are in the NFC title game. 2009, his offensive line absolutely failed him. Wade Phillips is great as a defensive coordinator but terrible as a head coach. I have my reservations on Romo too but unless the coaching and management of this team changes, Dak even if he is successful will run into the same problems that any sane QB will run into. A good qb managed by a maniac at the GM position and incompetence at the head coaching level.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Romo. His years were just a waste of time and talent (Witten and Ware)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Co-sign

There have been reports that say Jason Garrett can't handle wrong personalities in the locker room. He want a team full of Boy Scouts. :mjlol:

Like you said earlier. Every person in a leadership position are beta males from the head coach down.

For a sports origination to used the term "Romo Friendly" is some beta male shyt.

Your QB should be able to command respect, not the owner telling the rest of the team to respect the QB. :snoop:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Some of yall nikkas is goofy

Dapping up eagles fans shytting on our players

Yall should be ashamed of yaselves.

So the bro @*DalMem* made a whole other thread to shyt on Romo, dap up that fakkit Chip Kelly and defend McNabb :dahell:

I don't give a fukk. That's damn near grounds for getting your ass banned from this thread

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some cats in this thread really exposing themselves. Maybe some of ya'll weren't really down like that and dropped out between the Aikman and Romo years, then hopped back on the bandwagon when Romo got us poppin again and don't realize how bad those years were.

Romo wasn't perfect, but you know what? THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK :to:

He basically single handedly kept this organization relevant over the last decade, despite having to deal with Jerry Jones at his most senile drafting a shytty team around him, two of the worst head coaches in Cowboys history, a revolving door of shytty defenses and one of the worst O-lines in the NFL up until the last few years.

Romo bailed this team out countless times. COUNTLESS TIMES. With incredible plays to win games. Clutch plays in the fourth quarter.

This organization's track record without Romo under center the last 12 years is disgusting.

I can't really take anyone seriously who calls themselves a Cowboys fan yet is throwing slander at Romo.
:salute:Without Romo we would've been Browns status like we were after Troy. Cats wanna act like Romo hasn't been ish. :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the bro @*DalMem* made a whole other thread to shyt on Romo, dap up that fakkit Chip Kelly and defend McNabb :dahell:

I don't give a fukk. That's damn near grounds for getting your ass banned from this thread

So, saying Romo is better than Aikman isn't grounds for getting banned?

GTFOH :mjlol: