Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Last post on the matter.

QBs are a lot less susceptible to CTE than the other positions. They're not asked to run into a brick wall repeatedly. Sure, they take vicious blind-side hits, but they are few and far between compared to LBs, RBs, and linemen.

Troy had 10 documented concussions. Which is a lot, no doubt. But those other positions suffer from dozens of mini-concussions over the course of their careers.

It's why the majority of CTE-afflicted former players are non-QBs. CTE requires repeated head trauma over a long course of time. Even guys like Jay Cutler and Troy Aikman are better off than guys like Tyron Smith or Sean Lee.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I actually picked up dak for fantasy team a few hours before the news, so I feel like I'm in on this with yall

:salute:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Some cats in this thread really exposing themselves. Maybe some of ya'll weren't really down like that and dropped out between the Aikman and Romo years, then hopped back on the bandwagon when Romo got us poppin again and don't realize how bad those years were.

Romo wasn't perfect, but you know what? THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK :to:

He basically single handedly kept this organization relevant over the last decade, despite having to deal with Jerry Jones at his most senile drafting a shytty team around him, two of the worst head coaches in Cowboys history, a revolving door of shytty defenses and one of the worst O-lines in the NFL up until the last few years.

Romo bailed this team out countless times. COUNTLESS TIMES. With incredible plays to win games. Clutch plays in the fourth quarter.

This organization's track record without Romo under center the last 12 years is disgusting.

I can't really take anyone seriously who calls themselves a Cowboys fan yet is throwing slander at Romo.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Some cats in this thread really exposing themselves. Maybe some of ya'll weren't really down like that and dropped out between the Aikman and Romo years, then hopped back on the bandwagon when Romo got us poppin again and don't realize how bad those years were.

Romo wasn't perfect, but he basically single handedly kept this organization relevant over the last 10 years, despite having to deal with Jerry Jones at his most senile drafting a shytty team around him, two of the worst head coaches in Cowboys history, a revolving door of shytty defenses and one of the worst O-lines in the NFL up until the last few years.

Romo bailed this team out countless times. COUNTLESS TIMES. With incredible plays to win games. Clutch plays in the fourth quarter.

This organization's track record without Romo under center the last 12 years is disgusting.

I can't really take anyone seriously who calls themselves a Cowboys fan yet is throwing slander at Romo.
It's not worth getting into breh.

Boys fans are literally celebrating that he broke his back.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 playoffs victories in 13 years is considered relevant now. :mjlol:

Cowboys fans got to do better.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
GOAT point. :wow:
This is like people saying emmit needed the (goat) oline to do work and Barry is better. Emmitt did what he did at the highest level when teams were gunning for him. Stop brushing off winning championships y'all. Not to mention back to back. Troy had big personalities to manage in the huddle. Y'all think that shyt is easy? Could Tony do that? That nikka couldn't even handle TO. Let alone Irvin, Emmiitt, Nate Newton, Erik Williams, etc. Troy came up where others come up small. Like Carson Palmer last year vs panthers. ASS. It's not easy playing in a nfc championship game lol. Troy has like the highest qb rating in Super Bowls. fukk wrong wit y'all? :what:
let's not even bring up off the field. i'm still not over what they did to T.O./Crayton/MartyB and the rest of the alpha black males on that team. No doubt in my mind Romo, Witten, and Garrett conspired against those guys. They sold Jerry on getting rid of them and re-building with 'RKG's' aka nikkas who keep their mouth shut. Don't get it twisted those were the most talented teams we've had since the 90s - the leadership was just weak from the head coach to the QB. Most of my issues with Romo date back to that era. Nobody gonna tell me Romo wasn't shook of that clique and had no idea how to handle that locker room. He was still in his 'aww-shucks i'm just an UDFA from Northern Illinois' phase. Romo spent many years with that pushover mentality and that is a major weakness he has over Aikman who came in as an alpha from Day 1. Romo has gotten better in this department, but leadership is still not natural to him.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
let's not even bring up off the field. i'm still not over what they did to T.O./Crayton/MartyB and the rest of the alpha black males on that team. No doubt in my mind Romo, Witten, and Garrett conspired against those guys. They sold Jerry on getting rid of them and re-building with 'RKG's' aka nikkas who keep their mouth shut. Don't get it twisted those were the most talented teams we've had since the 90s - the leadership was jus weak from the head coach to the QB. Nobody gonna tell me Romo wasn't shook of that clique and had no idea how to handle that locker room. He was still in his 'aww-shucks i'm just an UDFA from Northern Illinois' phase. Romo spent many years with that pushover mentality and that is a major weakness he has over Aikman who came in as an alpha from Day 1. Romo has gotten better in this department, but leadership is still not natural to him.

LMAOOOOO...two thirds of that TO/Martyb/Crayton trio are straight trash status. Crayton would literally have no career if it wasn't for Romo and Marty B is a well known functioning retard. The one legit baller out of that group is TO and he still rides for Romo to this day, so I dunno what the fukk you really babbling on about here.

Romo was "shook" off them but yet he is best friends with Dez, who is more of a real one than any of those 3?

Some of ya'll done lost your damn minds in this thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Romo wasn't perfect, but you know what? THAT'S MY QUARTERBACK :to:

He basically single handedly kept this organization relevant over the last decade, despite having to deal with Jerry Jones at his most senile drafting a shytty team around him, two of the worst head coaches in Cowboys history, a revolving door of shytty defenses and one of the worst O-lines in the NFL up until the last few years.

Fukk him. No man is bigger than the Star :ufdup: