Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why does Norv Turner have a losing record as an Offensive Coordinator? :mjlol:

82p2Nh.gif
Who cares. Did he do a good job when he was here?

So even if Troy thinks the world of him and credits him for a lot of his career success, I should just take your word that he sucked during his tenure here?

What did Troy ever do as soon as Emmitt started showing signs of wear after the 3rd SB? What did Troy do after the defense started losing players to FA/retirement?

Troy was drafted in what, 1989? What happened to Troy Aikman after 1996???

You're telling me this dude was already flabbynsick with that oline, a used but still solid Emmitt, and Irvin after only 8 years in the league???

Romo had one of his best seasons ever at age 34.

Troy Aikman was fukking finished by 29. Only thing he was able to do after that 96 super bowl (again, only 8 goddamn years into the league) was throw picks to Troy Vincent and Brian Dawkins.

Once the insanely stacked roster started to fall off, Troy looked no better than Jeff Garcia. And he hadn't even turned 30 yet.

I appreciate what he did, and he was a good QB for us, granted we didn't ask him to do much.

Also, Jason fukking Garrett played in one of those NFC CGs vs Green Bay when Troy was hurt. Garrett threw for like 300+ yards and 3 TDs.

So yeah, tell me more about how Troy Aikman was working his magic. :tyron:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you bringing Norv Turner up to me nikka :mjlol:

I never mentioned Norv :jbhmm:

But speaking of Norv, everyone would agree he's a better Coordinator than Garrett ever was :ufdup: Garrett actually has a winning record as a Coordinator dummy. :mjlol:

How many seasons was Troy a top 10 passer during his prime :jbhmm: I guess Danny White is better than Aikman if you want to use that argument. :mjlol:

What did Troy win with Chan Gailey since he can win with multiple coaches :jbhmm: Concussions pre-CTE NFL

Troy had the Playmaker and Emmitt in their primes, Romo had a RB with no vision:jbhmm: QB's like Cam Newton had the #1 offense with :trash: all around him. Rodgers, Brees and Brady won SB with bottom 5 defenses. Excuses, Excuses for Romo :mjlol:

And why u bringing up Myles Jack nikka :what: Why you bring Jalen Ramsey nikka :dahell:

Move the goal posts breh :beli:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
i can acknowledge that, at the same time i'm not going to disrespect a 3x super bowl champ by putting someone with minimal playoff success above him. the pressure in those late January games is unreal. unfortunately, we've never really got to see Romo in those games. '93 San Fran - Aikman was 24/34, 322 yds, 2 tds on the road in sloppy conditions. I'm not saying Romo couldn't replicate that performance, but until I see him do it, I'm going to give the nod to someone who has walked the walk multiple times.
This is fair.

All im saying is fans put the sole blame on Romo as to why he hasnt reached an NFCCG. Like it was his fault Dez got robbed of that catch in GB, or Patrick Crayton stopped his route. Those two plays can unfairly taint his entire legacy.

some nikkas like @*DalMem* and @Surreal :snoop:

How can you not respect a QB who literally has broke his back for this organization. These nikkas are happy that his career may be over due to injury :snoop:

What if Dak isnt what we think he is, and is Quincy Carter 2.0 :snoop:

And the disrespect for coaching legends like Landry and Jimmy :huhldup:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After reading that thread on Dak saying he's was the smartest of the qbs in officially a Stan. Along with the other shyt I learned like his masters degree being workforce leadership (you think that knowledge won't come in handy)?

He's a real one. I'm riding. Lol at those old fukks on CZ mad at his comments too. :russ:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is fair.

All im saying is fans put the sole blame on Romo as to why he hasnt reached an NFCCG. Like it was his fault Dez got robbed of that catch in GB, or Patrick Crayton stopped his route. Those two plays can unfairly taint his entire legacy.

some nikkas like @*DalMem* and @Surreal :snoop:

How can you not respect a QB who literally has broke his back for this organization. These nikkas are happy that his career may be over due to injury :snoop:

What if Dak isnt what we think he is, and is Quincy Carter 2.0 :snoop:

And the disrespect for coaching legends like Landry and Jimmy :huhldup:

:stopitslime:

As the GOAT coach said after the Ice Bowl game, "if it comes down to a play or 2 deciding if you win or lose, you didn't play well enough to win anyway"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares. Did he do a good job when he was here?

So even if Troy thinks the world of him and credits him for a lot of his career success, I should just take your word that he sucked during his tenure here?

What did Troy ever do as soon as Emmitt started showing signs of wear after the 3rd SB? What did Troy do after the defense started losing players to FA/retirement?

Troy was drafted in what, 1989? What happened to Troy Aikman after 1996???

You're telling me this dude was already flabbynsick with that oline, a used but still solid Emmitt, and Irvin after only 8 years in the league???

Romo had one of his best seasons ever at age 34.

Troy Aikman was fukking finished by 29. Only thing he was able to do after that 96 super bowl (again, only 8 goddamn years into the league) was throw picks to Troy Vincent and Brian Dawkins.

Once the insanely stacked roster started to fall off, Troy looked no better than Jeff Garcia. And he hadn't even turned 30 yet.

I appreciate what he did, and he was a good QB for us, granted we didn't ask him to do much.

Also, Jason fukking Garrett played in one of those NFC CGs vs Green Bay when Troy was hurt. Garrett threw for like 300+ yards and 3 TDs.

So yeah, tell me more about how Troy Aikman was working his magic. :tyron:

Suffering with CTE have no age limit nikka. :what:

Do people forget why Troy retired. :mindblown:

"He was hit by linebacker LaVar Arrington and suffered the tenth and final concussion of his career. During the 2001 offseason, Aikman was waived a day before he was due a $70 million/7-year contract extension, and ultimately announced his retirement on April 9"

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka u are a troll and not worth the back and forth. If you are really insinuating Jason Garrett is a better coordinator than Norv Turner, then theres no reason to debate with you.

You're the one that wanted to make an argument about 2 shytty coaches. :mjlol: I could careless about the 2 :trash:.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo not seeing Danny White..let alone Aikman. Stop it :stopitslime:

They're are getting mad that we're not dikkriding a QB with only 2 playoffs victories in 13 years. :mjlol:

When there are QB's with more playoffs victories with less talent around them. :mjlol:

They're basically saying Romo can only win with the NFC Pro Bowl team by their argument. :mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Suffering with CTE have no age limit nikka. :what:

Do people forget why Troy retired. :mindblown:

"He was hit by linebacker LaVar Arrington and suffered the tenth and final concussion of his career. During the 2001 offseason, Aikman was waived a day before he was due a $70 million/7-year contract extension, and ultimately announced his retirement on April 9"
:dahell:

Romo has had back surgery/fractures how many times?

Broken his collarbone 3 times.

All we hear is jokes and slander about how fragile he is.

But now we :cape: for Troy because he was getting concussed putting his jersey on?

What happened to Troy in 96? 97? 98? 99? 2000? Dude was drafted in 89...

Thank God we had that talent around him that could carry Jason Garrett to the SB if Troy had to miss a game. Dude literally couldn't play past 8 seasons in the league.

And I see you glossing over the fact Garrett was able to slide in and not just win but show out and stat pad a NFC CG to a SB appearance.

It says a lot about Troy, Norv, Jimmy, and the team overall that the goddamn backup QB just came in and we never lost a step...