Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"who the fukk do you think this nikka is? wolverine?" :mjlol:

he's right tho. the romo stans on CZ treat romo like a superhero. half of them think garrett is being serious when he says Romo is probable for week 1. :laff:
naive cat on page 1 of the romo injury thread talking about he thinks he still going to play week 1 :aicmon:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
naive cat on page 1 of the romo injury thread talking about he thinks he still going to play week 1 :aicmon:
idiots were using the fact that romo wanted back in the game as proof he was fine. didn't that dez hater 'erod' make a thread that it was the "perfect preseason game'? :laff: gaddamnit man there is no bigger homer sports forum than CZ.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I get tired of the 'it's just preseason talk' overall. Dak has the skills to make it and to even dominate the league. As long as he isn't ruined by the coaching staff, he's going to give teams fits.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Damn another fan Estatic about romos injury

The fukk is this idiot even talking about...

Saying Sean Payton exposed Tony Romo... :dahell:

When? When we gave them their first loss at 13-0? Or when we blew them out in 2014?

Romo doesn't have heart? Same fukking guy who re-entered a game after bruising his ribs and lung and lead us to an OT victory over an eventual NFC CG squad in the 49ers in 2011?

He cites the "Broncos game" as a moment that Tony Romo let him down

:what::what::what::what::what::what:

He lead us to 48 fukking points and threw for 500 yards and 4 TDs...

It's one thing to be sick and tired and frustrated with Romo's constant durability issues over the last several years. But fukk any dumbass fan trying to slander him like he was never shyt or he held the team back.

That dude should go be a Eagles fan with that level of ignorance and self-hate on team greats.

Tony Romo was 10x the QB Aikman ever was.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get tired of the 'it's just preseason talk' overall. Dak has the skills to make it and to even dominate the league. As long as he isn't ruined by the coaching staff, he's going to give teams fits.

Thankfully for dak he has a great running game to take the pressure off of him

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You Dak stans are in for a rude awakening :francis:
This.

Will he be better than Cassel and Weeden? Of course. Goddamn Kellen Moore was better than both of those losers.

Just wait til Dak has a quarter/half where he throws 2 picks or holds onto the ball too long and eats sacks and/or fumbles.

We'll see how long this honeymoon lasts.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
idiots were using the fact that romo wanted back in the game as proof he was fine. didn't that dez hater 'erod' make a thread that it was the "perfect preseason game'? :laff: gaddamnit man there is no bigger homer sports forum than CZ.
Erod is a fool :mjlol:

Dude says anything and never has facts to back up his statements. He said Dez is outta shape, so he doesnt show up in the fourth quarter :russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
In for a rude awakening about what? He probably doesn't come in and completely dominates his first year, but the dude has the tools to be a dominant qb in this league. I highly doubt Goff or Wentz would be getting all of this, 'let's hold off, it's just preseason' talk if they did what Dak did. In fact, Cowboys fans would be rueing letting Philly or LA go up and grab the Qb we should have gotten.

Preseason scores aren't indicative of how the season goes, but actually watching what the player does on the field during preseason can give you a fair assessment into what to expect at times. Dak has solid accuracy, poise and he gets the ball out of his hands fast. He's been playing so well, the only thing naysayers can say is that 'it's just preseason. He's not playing against REAL defenses.' If that's the case, what's the excuse for the qbs drafted ahead of him not playing on par or better?

Obviously there will be times he will struggle, and that's due to a young player still learning the game, but from what I'm seeing, the guy has the tools to be an upper echelon qb in this game. And yeah, it's not harder to look better than Cassell and Weeden, but he looks better than Moore too.