Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Damn another fan Estatic about romos injury

I don't understand his point on Payton exposing Romo. Yeah they team got blown out in December. Nobody thought Dallas would even be in that situation to contend for a playoff spot a month earlier. Then they went 13-3 the next year and with a better coach instead of coach cupcake, probably would have been a better team as well.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pissed Romo got hurt but Dak might be that nikka off the rip. There's are outliers in the nfl. I don't think a rookie qb ever came into a situation like we have. Unique situation calls for unique play :yeshrug:I'm ready. We full strength minus Romo.tell Eli and cousins to pull up:birdman:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
aint even about disliking Romo for me, he's broken our hearts and made us love him, sometimes in the same game, sometimes not in that order. Talent wise he's the best cowboys QB I've seen, yes better than Aikman. But it comes a point where you just have to go in a different direction. He been quarterbacking this team going on 10 years and we haven't gotten to where we want to be, and we can come up with whatever excuse why that is but I'm hitching my wagons to Dak. Him and Zeke are restoring that feeling I had when Dez came here and told Roy's washed up ass to carry his own pads. I do not want to see another HOFer's Cowboy career go to waste like Ware's did and like Witten's did. This is for Dez, Tyron, Frederick, and Martin. It's a new era in Cowboys football

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
aint even about disliking Romo for me, he's broken our hearts and made us love him, sometimes in the same game, sometimes not in that order. Talent wise he's the best cowboys QB I've seen, yes better than Aikman. But it comes a point where you just have to go in a different direction. He been quarterbacking this team going on 10 years and we haven't gotten to where we want to be, and we can come up with whatever excuse why that is but I'm hitching my wagons to Dak. Him and Zeke are restoring that feeling I had when Dez came here and told Roy's washed up ass to carry his own pads. I do not want to see another HOFer's Cowboy career go to waste like Ware's did and like Witten's did. This is for Dez, Tyron, Frederick, and Martin. It's a new era in Cowboys football
Good post breh, and i agree with all of this.

Im just :scust: at the homers on CZ.
Some dude made a thread saying "time to see what Jason Garrett is made of". We all know what the red headed step child is made of :martin:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Janoris Asomugha
krabs_rag3do.jpg

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

This gave me chills:wow:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, it's time for buddy to retire

For those who hate or hated just remember that old adage

You don't know what you got until it's gone

Romo :wow:

And to the nikka above ^^ you're an idiot. Troy and Roger > Romo

All day
Any day
Every day