Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gives us the best chance to win breh. You wanna go through 2015 all over again?

Im probably too gassed right now on dak but i honestly think our offense is that good.

Breh the seahawks starters could no nothing to us, 8 man boxes getting ran over with ease. What you think we gonna do to the giants and the rest of those losers? I still believe we can win the division.

We bring romo back out there and he gets hurt again.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
qucgqtayylqpceehvnky.gif
this gif always kills me.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
romo needs to do himself and the team a favor and retire. i understand being a competitor and wanting to prove his worth, but dude is breaking down. his back is as strong as a wafer right now. i think all that golfing he does puts even more strain on his back. he's fooling himself if he thinks he's going to come back and not get hurt again.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: wait till after the first week before you go off the cliff, there is not 4 good offenses in that stretch

Exactly the bears and 49ers are gonna be trash this year.

Trust Dak is going to help that defense a lot by just taking care of the ball and extending plays which will eat up clock.

He will also force the dump play calling to be more balanced and not so pass happy at times.

Over the years it is like they tried to justify Romo's contract or just pass to help him put up huge stats. Even when the game didn't need it.

Remember also in Vick and McNabb early years (very early years) their defenses werent good but their mobility and conservative play calling helped the defense out.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Even if this season down the tubes it's a W if we give Dak the keys for good. Crazy to think I feel better knowing basically nothing about how this dude will play as opposed to knowing Tony gonna get hurt or throw a costly pick 6 at some point this season.

I'll always love and vouch for Tony Romo but it's time to step aside once he heals up:francis:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
As long as they don't push Dak to be a game manager and lets him air the ball out when he wants, then I have no concerns about Dak manning the helm as QB in year 1. The guy just has the ability to play ball, and he's surrounded with talent. Just as long as the coaching doesn't step into the plate scared, we'll be fine.