Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Myles Jack out here already playing preseason games. While we draft a nikka that probably will not play again. :mjlol:

9449910-bjoern-werner-romar-morris-myles-jack-nfl-preseason-jacksonville-jaguars-new-york-jets-768x632.jpg

CqcShtvVMAAt91C.jpg

:mjlol: Jerruh worst GM in NFL history.

635969565592650570-USP-NCAA-FOOTBALL-FIESTA-BOWL-NOTRE-DAME-VS-OHIO-78574628.JPG
Where are they even projecting him to play? He seems a little slender to play in the middle but I have to admit I didnt watch much ND

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Shango with no fukks given #itisover#

pretty much how i feel. although i've grown to respect romo's value to this team, i'm sick of the drama.

i said for YEARS on CZ that he should take better care of his body. It doesn't make sense for a professional athlete to have a double chin. i was disgusted when he checked in at 250 lbs in camp a few years ago. This dude could have helped himself by getting on a serious strength training regimen and cut his weight down 15-20 lbs. play at 225 for God's sake. i got banned, outcasted on CZ for bringing this up a long time ago, now look at him...he looked so damn frail on that play.

i'm depressed right now b/c i have super bowl expectations every year but i will say this - it's going to be nice to have a QB again that is built like a grown ass man and has an alpha personality.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Shango with no fukks given #itisover#

That's how I feel sadly.

Romo and Witten are the only hold overs from the old regime. Both had their shots in 2007, 2009, and 2014.

Romo has given all that he can. He can't even go through a full training camp anymore. Aikman was smart enough to walk away, lets hope Romo can.

And in all honesty, I think the best thing Romo can do his coach Dak and hope he continues to progress. If not then he will have a justification to come back.

But lets be honest, even with Romo behind center there are no guarantees with him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
romo won't leave money on the table so do we just cut him?
Romo has already made more money than he ever thought he would. He's an ex Dallas Cowboys so he will always get money in Texas.

Right now he should be worried about his long term health.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are they even projecting him to play? He seems a little slender to play in the middle but I have to admit I didnt watch much ND

I guess they're hoping he is another Von Miller. Because he was slender coming out of A&M.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romo won't retire with this injury hes too stubborn and the moneys too good. Just keep him as a back up or cut him and take that L with the cap hit.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Romo won't retire with this injury hes too stubborn and the moneys too good. Just keep him as a back up or cut him and take that L with the cap hit.

It's not about the money at this point. If he retires, he's still walking away with a lot of bread.