Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Looking into the numbers again we actually would save 5.1 mill in 2017 if we cut him. The cap hit is 24.7 mill if we keep him and 19.1 if we cut him :patrice:
They already said he's going to play this season. Im telling yall, they gonna rush him back.

:mjlol: wait till after the first week before you go off the cliff, there is not 4 good offenses in that stretch
Deadskins
Midgets
Bengals
Packers

We would have a tough time beating these teams, With Romo.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Yep. You know the game plan will be to run 70% of the time and dink and dunk.

Unless this defense plays out its minds, our season is already in the bushes.

Vs NYG
@Was
Vs CHI
@SF
Vs Cin
@GB

4 good offenses vs this defense with no pass rush :mjcry:

That schedule doesn't look that scary to me....at all. Dak on the road in the game back at GB though :ohhh:that will be a test.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
They already said he's going to play this season. Im telling yall, they gonna rush him back.

Deadskins
Midgets
Bengals
Packers

We would have a tough time beating these teams, With Romo.
Like I said lets wait until after the first game atleast. The game is 3 phases, it isnt our defense vs the other teams offense for 48 minutes. There is one elite Qb in those first 6 games, im not worried, YET

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak is about to tear shyt up

I say he puts up 3,500 yards, 25 TDs, 8-10 rushing, 15int if he play the whole season.

He can run with the best and hes behind the best line in football with dez :mjlol:

He drove down the field at will on the Seahawks without Dez :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Romo Era is finally over.

:wow::blessed::ohlawd::lawd::dj2::stylin::mj:

jerry-jones-dance-o.gif

jerruhfinished-gif.3948

jerry_nod_medium.gif

qucgqtayylqpceehvnky.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I might get hate from my fellow swag boys but we might as well just tank and get a good defensive player in the draft next season. It's no need to put all this pressure on dak right now immediately. Well shyt to be honest I really don't know what to think about this situation.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I might get hate from my fellow swag boys but we might as well just tank and get a good defensive player in the draft next season. It's no need to put all this pressure on dak right now immediately. Well shyt to be honest I really don't know what to think about this situation.
Too early to talk about tanking, especially in this pathetic division. I'm telling ya'll that first game is going to be the tone setter, if they tear the Giants up I expect to see folks jump on board

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too early to talk about tanking, especially in this pathetic division. I'm telling ya'll that first game is going to be the tone setter, if they tear the Giants up I expect to see folks jump on board

Very true our division is soo weak tanking may not even be an option

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

One defensive player isn't going to do much for us...we got holes EVERYWHERE...

And I think the offense is still going to be explosive...if the running game is great...and i think it will be...that will go a long way in keeping defenses from giving Dak exotic coverage's...you do that and we run the ball collins and martin are going to bone tomahawk your linebackers and safeties...

Really what I am more interested in seeing is the playcalling...it was great in preseason and Trillehan seems to have confidence in Dak...if he gets an expanded playbook then I am not very worried...