Extreme cases of Mudbutt

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Was on vacation in NYC and hit up I think it's called Peter Lugers in Brooklyn, deep in the Jewish neighborhoods.

As soon as we get on the subway to had back to our hotel in midtown west right outside of Times Square, I feel the worst bubble guts of all time. Man that train ride felt like it took forever :damn: we got off the train and I had to clinch while trying to power walk a couple blocks to the hotel :sadcam:

Finally got to the room and felt like I just gave birth :ahh:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
This thread is classic. :russ:

I had an episode 2 years ago at work after lunch. I work at a big company and in addition to the food they prepare, they also have outside vendors on certain days (Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, Qdoba, etc.). One Friday, I get a steak bowl from Qdoba. It was my first time ever having Qdoba and it would also be my last. Not even a half hour after lunch, I get the bubbly. I work on the first floor of a 4 floor building but there was no way I'd make it upstairs. I lit that restroom up and had to have been in there for at least a half hour. :pachaha:

The worst episode unfortunately was one where I didn't feel it at all. :mjcry: I woke up one morning in my early 20s and something didn't feel right. Something tells me to put my hand back there and my ass felt wet. That's right, I shytted on myself overnight. :damn: I don't drink nor do I recall eating anything crazy the night before. My sweatpants and my bed sheets were ruined. I'm legit freaking out thinking something must be seriously wrong with me and what do I do when there's a problem, call mom (cause we always call mom when there's a problem lol). I know she didn't want to hear about that shyt (literally) while she's at work. :dead:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
My favorite mexican spot gave me and my girl and her girl food poisoning a little over a year ago.

I pray I never go thru that again, I mean an entire week of emptying out everything inside of me without any reason or warning.
My homegirl got so bad she had to go to the er and get fluids, cause you can't hold anything down, and everything that's in comes out.

That place burned to the ground earlier this spring, i wanted to go piss on the ashes.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This one time :wow:

I had this new snow bunny she would buy me food n get fukked n we fall asleep...

So we eat...go bedroom n i start fukkn her doggie....them carne asada fries got me feeln bubble guts...so i get my nut n tell her i had to go home(her bathroom was literally next to the room)

I get in my car at 1am..the heater comes on n i get goose bumps...i have to drive 25mins thru a hood to get home...so 2 mins away from home i think im good...

NOPE! I shyt on myself n i was wearing purple jordan shorts...so i had to pray the ppl acroos the street werent thrown a party...i get home crab walk inside n guess what...my punk ass stepdad in the bathroom...so i crab walked into the garage stripped threw everything away...grabbed a towel n had to wait like 5 mins to shower.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

I had this new snow bunny she would buy me food n get fukked n we fall asleep...

So we eat...go bedroom n i start fukkn her doggie....them carne asada fries got me feeln bubble guts...so i get my nut n tell her i had to go home(her bathroom was literally next to the room)

I get in my car at 1am..the heater comes on n i get goose bumps...i have to drive 25mins thru a hood to get home...so 2 mins away from home i think im good...

NOPE! I shyt on myself n i was wearing purple jordan shorts...so i had to pray the ppl acroos the street werent thrown a party...i get home crab walk inside n guess what...my punk ass stepdad in the bathroom...so i crab walked into the garage stripped threw everything away...grabbed a towel n had to wait like 5 mins to shower.
At about the age of 7-8 I once ate lots of chocolate rice puff cakes and I mean A LOT because the dinner lady was giving out mad extra seconds that day, I must've eaten about 20 cakes:mjlol:

My tummy was rumbling and giving me gas all day. It felt like I had swallowed a cinder block.

Well, fast forward to after school and I'm rushing home because I have a fear of shytting in public toilets so I waited all day, I'm speed walking fast to not throw off my bowl muscles and I don't accidently let rip.:francis:

Well.. 10 minutes later I sprint upstairs and force my bathroom door open, pull down my trousers and before you knew it I didn't even make it to the toilet.

I had shytted all over the bathroom floor.:mjcry:

To make it worse my bathroom was carpeted so guess what, the entire bathroom had to be refloored.:mjlol:

Not one shred of doo-doo made it into the toilet that day. Not one.:mjcry::snoop:

At least you didn't ruin the floor breh.:to:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

At about the age of 7-8 I once ate lots of chocolate rice puff cakes and I mean A LOT because the dinner lady was giving out mad extra seconds that day, I must've eaten about 20 cakes:mjlol:

My tummy was rumbling and giving me gas all day. It felt like I had swallowed a cinder block.

Well, fast forward to after school and I'm rushing home because I have a fear of shytting in public toilets so I waited all day, I'm speed walking fast to not throw off my bowl muscles and I don't accidently let rip.:francis:

Well.. 10 minutes later I sprint upstairs and force my bathroom door open, pull down my trousers and before you knew it I didn't even make it to the toilet.

I had shytted all over the bathroom floor.:mjcry:

To make it worse my bathroom was carpeted so guess what, the entire bathroom had to be refloored.:mjlol:

Not one shred of doo-doo made it into the toilet that day. Not one.:mjcry::snoop:

At least you didn't ruin the floor breh.:to:
:beli::scust::dead:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I got caught at a broads house.
A broad who’s house I had never been to
A broad who I haven’t smashed yet

I can only eat pizza from a few places. Pizza Hut is not one of them.

Long story short she orders Pizza Hut. I had one fukking slice and the BGs hit me as soon as laid in her bed to cuddle.

I just manned up and took my L. I told her that I shouldn’t have ate that pizza , but you paid for it and I didn’t want to be rude. I told I was going to have to leave and come back another time.

She was a real one tho.

“ if you got to shyt go ahead and blow up the bathroom downstairs. But you got to to take a shower before I let you in my bed.”,

We smashed but in the back of my mind I was thinking I wasn’t out of the woods.
:francis:

in the back of her mind she was thinking this nikka bet not hop out this p*ssy to go shyt again

:usure: