Extreme cases of Mudbutt

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
fukk it ima tell my lil bullshyt.:snoop:

2 a.m. 55 south on my way to New Orleans.

I stopped at a truck stop and grabbed a chicken burrito.:snoop:

I hop in my truck and get halfway into my burrito when the bubblin started.

I swear it felt like I had three baby elephants harlem shakin in my stomach, breh.:mjcry:

"Naw. Not in the truck, mayne.":sadcam:

I tried told hold it. I think I made it 2 or 3 miles before i hit an exit. Shut the truck off and struggled up the hill towards the trees. Breh...I had to shyt behind a tree.

After I finished I was:

:ahh:

:wow:

:win:

:francis: I got nothin to wipe with.

I didnt know what to do so I took of my sweatpants and used em.:damn:

Ditched the sweats and ninja'd back in the truck when ppl werent driving past.

Aint no way Im eatin truck stop food again. Got a crock pot and GF grill in the truck now.

Wouldnt socks have been better?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
My cousin's house got broken into and whoever did it, took about $4,000 worth of stuff and also took a shyt in the toilet and didnt flush.

My cousin told the police that he always flushes the toilet after he uses the bathroom. They took a sample, got a DNA profile and found out his uncle was the one who broke in his crib.

yo :deadmanny:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I was at work last week and my female coworker came to my desk...this stupid bytch was talkn forever. My stomach started feeling funny i clinched my cheeks nh...

Finally this bytch left and i jogged to the bathroom

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Do ya'll drink large fountain drinks with these meals before the sudden shyts? Cause once I stopped drinking soda I always stopped getting the random shyts afterwards.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was at work last week and my female coworker came to my desk...this stupid bytch was talkn forever. My stomach started feeling funny i clinched my cheeks nh...

Finally this bytch left and i jogged to the bathroom

I just tell them I'll brb.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I was in high school and hooping at a junior high next to my house. Usually I know to shyt before I ball because all the water you'll drink will go thru your body and turn your shyt liquid. I felt fine when I left the house, I'm like "I don't need to shyt :yeshrug:

I hoop on my own for a bit get into some fierce games of 21 with lesser talent which you know means its
overly physical. It summer too so I drank a ton of water from the fountain.

There was ZERO warning:francis:

I got extremely powerful bubble guts. and I was struggling mightly to hold it in. I was CRAMPING from the effort. I was also half a mile from the house, probably would take me 25 minutes to get home at the speed I could currently move at.

I'm trying to think fast while focusing VERY hard on not shytting my pants in front of everyone or blowing my small intestines which is under enormous pressure.

I absolutely abhor public bathrooms :scusthov:
But I made my way to the boy's bathroom

When I finally got there the door was locked. LOCKED!!:damn::damn::damn:
It was Saturday and the campus was all locked up. I have
2 close calls where I was within the tiniest margins from shytting myself

I look around frantically and find some lockers in a corner that's sealed off from 3 sides.
I pull my pants down, squat like a poor hindu, and it came out in one quick powerful blast.
Like squeezing all the ketchup out the bottle in one squeeze. I thought I tore something:lupe:

I'm a clean freak semi germaphobe and I just spray shytted on concrete. :sadbron:

I quickly take my boxers off and use It to fully wipe myself. I see an open locker and decide to make light of my situation for shyts and giggles and throw my shytty draws in there :smugdraper:

I go back like nothing happened. I felt so relieved and light on my feet I probably could've dunked from the free throw line if I tried. I went home like I just ducked the death penalty with an amnesty from the governor:lawd:
Some kids gonna come to school and see a grown man's shyt all over the floor next to their locker

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
Well over a decade and that's one shyt I never mentioned to anyone
When the janitor saw that shyt everywhere, he probably walked out to contemplate if it was worth keeping that horrible job just to pay his child support and stay out of jail like
keby71r8ga551.jpg

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
thumbing through this thread, something reminds me. I had BG in detroit, didn' t have shyt to eat and just had starbucks coffee. Well for those who don't know that coffee can be very harsh on an empty stomach, got so bad I had to pull over and shyt in a parking lot, a suburban with a arab family noticed me shytting my brains out. Took some paper I had and wiped but it was one of those shyts that leave your rectum and anus clean.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ate some chipotle tonight

Then immediately left the house to run to the store

Like a damn rookie :scust:

On my way out I felt that rush....it was the point of no return

5 minute drive to My apartment bathroom :damn:
Chipotle is an "im in the crib for the rest of the night" meal:mjlol: