Explain to me how the young bucks are better than the Usos

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Art Barr I can't tell if you were serious in your rant about the Bucks being on the same level as RnR and Steiners, etc. While you have some interesting takes on wrestling, this has to be the most absurd. These guys are all about "meta" which doesnt really translate to good storytelling or psychology

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr I can't tell if you were serious in your rant about the Bucks being on the same level as RnR and Steiners, etc. While you have some interesting takes on wrestling, this has to be the most absurd. These guys are all about "meta" which doesnt really translate to good storytelling or psychology

You are talembout after they already supplied top level psyche to their matches and to combat people who are not smarts but marks

..talking about their workrate clear and away a full few eras away from the time period they choose to critique them on.
Or became aware of to critique them on.
As people who naysay the bucks could possibly never seen all their work to say anything negative.
If they know the entire work the bucks have created in short and long.
Or they are long term critics who have already driven a wedge and created disconnect far and away to Indies before the bucks came along and have attached the bucks to that fold to support their flimsy argument and base.

As real talk, the rants and actual workrate exist to dispute any naysaying of the bucks in short or long term.

Art Barr

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
The USO look like they can legit fukk you up

The young cucks look like they were picked out of a potential line up of criminals after being accused of being a child predator and they got off on a technicality and they went on the internet afterwards to air their grievances thinking they accomplished something only to realize they are fukking dweebs who get mistakened for comic book nerds on the street if they ask you for directions you immediately assume to what the comic book convention? DONT EVEN ASK ME HOW

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the stan wars over these teams on Twitter recently:mjlol:

Young Bucks ain't even better than the Lucha Bro's :wow:

That is fair and with that said…… USOs ain’t even better than G.O.D.

A lot of the Bucks has is some of the fakest hate and outrage I’ve ever seen in the biz

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The Bucks might be the corniest thing in wrestling. Think about for a second with all the stupid shyt going the Bucks are still the corniest. Wish Nash was around to lawndart them into the production truck. I'll give them credit for being two of the greatest t shirt salesmen of all time. Their significance to wrestling g ain't othing they've done in the ring it's them being along for the ride with Kenny and Cody.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
These goofs have worse facial hair than Lash LeRoux.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well in terms of HEELS they definitely better:russ:

This thread proving & solidifying it:lolbron:

Bucks are heels
Usos are heels

But there are no post or threads hating the Usos and unless the Bucks are talked about they
barely are mentioned like that :lolbron:

Heels are supposed to be HATED and the Bucks are clearly doing their job:mjgrin:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll await replies while i get dressed for work and reply while I drink my morning coffee at my desk.

Almost five years later.
Still no match was ranted.

Write reviews or stfu.
Y'all nikkaz do not review shyt ever.
When you review then you can talk.

Art Barr

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The USO look like they can legit fukk you up

The young cucks look like they were picked out of a potential line up of criminals after being accused of being a child predator and they got off on a technicality and they went on the internet afterwards to air their grievances thinking they accomplished something only to realize they are fukking dweebs who get mistakened for comic book nerds on the street if they ask you for directions you immediately assume to what the comic book convention? DONT EVEN ASK ME HOW
This is something that many of the smark favorites today are badly lacking. At the end of the day you should have some kind of presence or physique that can sell the fact that it's a simulated fight, and not just a performance.