Exclusives In General Are Better Than Multiplats

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Its the reason EVERY sony exclusive gets delayed. Best believe Ubisoft wouldnt play that, they would be pushing them shyts out.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Same with a gaming console? :mjlol:

You clearly don't know wtf you're talking about. I'm done
Consoles don't require the same specs as a PC.

Your being purposely abstruse cause you have no argument, yeah your done.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Its the reason EVERY sony exclusive gets delayed. Best believe Ubisoft wouldnt play that, they would be pushing them shyts out.
nikkas gonna keep throwing GTA and Witcher 3 out there like that proves anything, like EA, ubisoft, Activision aren't pumping out unfinished garbage every month of the year.

But I guess that don't matter when you can name TWO games from 4 years ago.
:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this were the case then the PC would not be the largest gaming platform in the world.

PC had the most highly rated exclusives out of every platform this year :dwillhuh:

Screen_Shot_2018_01_06_at_7_22_44_PM.png

But you seem to be using PCs userbase as a counter argument to exclusives being better. :dwillhuh:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your point. Never mind the fact that being the largest platform isn't really any indicator of quality.
:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You don't make any sense breh. One game is not enough to speak for every game.

Put up every single mutiplat game that's released this gen next to every exclusive title. You'll see that 90% of multiplats are trash or a broken mess.

Most exclusives are great games.
this seems very selective. people weren't saying this when The Order and Quantum Broken dropped

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this seems very selective. people weren't saying this when The Order and Quantum Broken dropped
I said most, not all.

That's two games compared to damn near every AAA game released by EA, ubisof, Activision, this gen.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Most of the best games of all time are 3rd party titles with Nintendo of course having most of the "exclusives" on the very top of the top.

To clarify I meant great high profile exclusives in regards to the PC. Yes, the PC has "more" exclusives being such a large platform. Generally speaking on a year by year basis it's the console exclusives that get the attention. Most of the people I talk with want to build a PC because of 3rd party games that look better than on consoles, the occasional person looking into Star Citizen and the WOW player who is running on 10 year old hardware.

I will let you guys continue to try and spin shyt to fit whatever narrative it is you guys want to spin on a daily basis though. You guys can barely make up your mind as to what is important anyway. I stick to the facts.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
You mean PCs that have to run on Microsoft's operating system in order to play the games?
:patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You do realize pcs are playable on tvs right?

Console gamers play on monitors to you know?

People build pcs for larger library of games also right?
Just because that is possible doesn't mean that is what is probable :ufdup:
If this were the case then the PC would not be the largest gaming platform in the world.
There are more PC's in the world than there is ps4/Xbox1 so that accounts for the possible sales yet AAA titles routinely flop on PC and it gets overlooked when debating the truth about sales :francis:
nikkas gonna keep throwing GTA and Witcher 3 out there like that proves anything, like EA, ubisoft, Activision aren't pumping out unfinished garbage every month of the year.

But I guess that don't matter when you can name TWO games from 4 years ago.
:francis:
You sir are stuck on sheep mode, repeating things that a real nikka would never say. You repeating some shyt a frail ass gamer once said and that has been echoed by other testosteroneless gamers. The game that got the most hate was battlefield which was and still is an excellent game. The campaign was epic, have you attempted any battlefield campaign this gen sir, and if the answer is yes then I wanna see receipts.

Shut me down homey :yeshrug:
PC is an MS platform now? :mjlol:
When a game like gears is put on PC (or Madden) they don't sell well enough to matter. But you will cling to the fact it's available then you act like you are a PC gamer just in that fanboy instant.

How old are you Rekkapryde? Don't you have a kid, a wife?

You went to Georgia tech and still act this way :wow:

And you a Lonzo ball fan :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The game that got the most hate was battlefield which was and still is an excellent game. The campaign was epic, have you attempted any battlefield campaign this gen sir, and if the answer is yes then I wanna see receipts.
I'm guessing your talking about battlefield 4, the game that didn't work for a year straight.

Matter fact, out of the 3 BF games released this gen only BF1 was decent out the gate, and I've played all of them this gen.

I'm willing to bet I have more play time than you in every battlefield game. Your ass don't even play the games you talk about.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most of the best games of all time are 3rd party titles with Nintendo of course having most of the "exclusives" on the very top of the top.
that's due to the sheer number of multiplat games released in comparison to exclusives. If 50 multiplatform games released in a year with 5 of those games being GOTY contender, and 10 exclusives released that same year with 5 being GOTY contender, then statistically the exclusives in general were of higher quality than the multiplats.