Exclusives In General Are Better Than Multiplats

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka from 2014-16

PlayStation had 3 GREAT exclusives MAYBE.

That's a 1 hot game a year average.

And you stans call that "killing it":mjlol:

Exactly man

And if you don't like blood borne type games you were out of luck. I remember people hyping The order up SO hard, talking about the graphics and frame rate and how the game was gonna be good.

2013?
2014 THLOU remastered
2015 Bloodborne
2016 Uncharted

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka from 2014-16

PlayStation had 3 GREAT exclusives MAYBE.

That's a 1 hot game a year average.

And you stans call that "killing it":mjlol:

Exactly man

And if you don't like blood borne type games you were out of luck. I remember people hyping The order up SO hard, talking about the graphics and frame rate and how the game was gonna be good.

2013?
2014 THLOU remastered
2015 Bloodborne
2016 Uncharted

What are you idiots talking about?
2016 alone had Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, The Last Guardian, SFV
2014 had TLOU remastered, Driveclub, LBp3, FFX/X2 Remastered and Infamous Second Son *queue cherry picking*
2015 Bloodborne, Until Dawn, MLB the Show and something else.

You nikkas need to throw away your computers because you can't be this dumb with the internet allowing you to look up information. I'm starting to think you Xbox nikkas is straight up mentally deficient. You dudes stay saying some outlandish shyt that can be easily refuted by a quick google search. I HOPE you dudes are just trolling because if not then I feel sorry for you dumb nikkas :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you idiots talking about?
2016 alone had Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank, The Last Guardian, SFV (played on pc)
2014 had TLOU remastered, Driveclub, LBp3, FFX/X2 Remastered and Infamous Second Son *queue cherry picking*
2015 Bloodborne, Until Dawn, MLB the Show and something else.

You nikkas need to throw away your computers because you can't be this dumb with the internet allowing you to look up information. I'm starting to think you Xbox nikkas is straight up mentally deficient. You dudes stay saying some outlandish shyt that can be easily refuted by a quick google search. I HOPE you dudes are just trolling because if not then I feel sorry for you dumb nikkas :mjlol:
Bruh those games alone were worth a ps4 purchase?

When 2015-2016 they were damn near giving away xbox's with bundles at cheaper prices.

I don't care about any of those games mentioned, like most of that list is straight fluff for 3 years of exclusive games.

2017 ps4 was its strongest year by far and I enjoyed the system, if not for the switch coming through it would have been my system of choice last year.

But lets not act like games was the playstations 4 strong point up until last year.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh those games alone were worth a ps4 purchase?

When 2015-2016 they were damn near giving away xbox's with bundles at cheaper prices.

I don't care about any of those games mentioned, like most of that list is straight fluff for 3 years of exclusive games.

2017 ps4 was its strongest year by far and I enjoyed the system, if not for the switch coming through it would have been my system of choice last year.

But lets not act like games was the playstations 4 strong point up until last year.
Thread went from talking about great exclusive games.

@Fatboi1 run in posting a bunch of bullshyt and reamsters :mjlol:

If we are expanding the criteria to merely good games that can be played on modern hardware then "Exclusive" games are even worse off compared to multiplats.

These dudes just see everything from a stans prospective. "As long as such n such game isn't on Xbox= points for PlayStation"

This nikka really posted Final Fantasy X :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Divinity Original sin
Horizon
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

My top 5 this gen in no order

These are close
Nioh
Final Fantasy 15
Ori Blind Forrest
Rise of the Tomb Raider
XCom 2
Persona 5
Uncharted Lost Legacy

8/12 exclusives. Im probably forgetting some stuff. Havent played Mario Odyssey or Gears 4, or Nier yet. Good chance those could be in there

:manny:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Divinity Original sin
Horizon
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

My top 5 this gen in no order

These are close
Nioh
Final Fantasy 15
Ori Blind Forrest
Rise of the Tomb Raider
XCom 2

Persona 5
Uncharted Lost Legacy

8/12 exclusives. Im probably forgetting some stuff. Havent played Mario Odyssey or Gears 4, or Nier yet. Good chance those could be in there

:manny:
all on steam :mindblown:

i hate this thread :mindblown:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
all on steam :mindblown:

i hate this thread :mindblown:
Im talking console exclusive. Of the ones you bolded i was only counting Nioh, and Ori as exclusive. Even though they're on pc Nioh is a sony game and Ori is a Microsoft game :manny:

Maybe i should have named the thread games funded by console makers instead of exclusive :stopitslime:

Last edited: