Exclusives In General Are Better Than Multiplats

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I said most, not all.

That's two games compared to damn near every AAA game released by EA, ubisof, Activision, this gen.
"damn near every AAA game" is fine. this thread uses a lot of wishy washy language to act like every exclusive is like Zelda and Horizon, and every multiplat is like... No Man's Sky... oh wait, that was a Sony console exclusive. what were all these broken and/or bad multiplat games again? :patrice:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm guessing your talking about battlefield 4, the game that didn't work for a year straight.

Matter fact, out of the 3 BF games released this gen only BF1 was decent out the gate, and I've played all of them this gen.

I'm willing to bet I have more play time than you in every battlefield game. Your ass don't even play the games you talk about.
This is what I'm willing to bet, I bet that you dodged the only question I asked you. Which campaign have you played, if any, I'll check the receipts. You would have said check it but instead whimpered "I probably played more hours than you :sadbron:

So as for broken, BF4 worked fine from week1. Was there a minor issue here and there, ok. Men don't go "there's a glitch, the Game is broken for like a entire year :wrist:" that's something somebody who didn't play it much would say. I was parachuting into battle, I was knifing snipers, and I got hours worth of clips I made talking nikkaz out. Now that I think about it, the poster with the tag infamous won't even play with me anymore because of a Summerjam video I made :mjlol:
The campaign tho, it's polished gaming at its finest. You should try that then judge how "complete" a game is. And if a game as ambitious as battlefield online always is? Then it's ok if it needed a month or two to straighten out some bugs. Did you not have fun during that time bruh? Or are you just repeating something a casual said on a big stage :ufdup:

Go check my receipts if you wanna repeat more lies like I don't play :umad:
that's due to the sheer number of multiplat games released in comparison to exclusives. If 50 multiplatform games released in a year with 5 of those games being GOTY contender, and 10 exclusives released that same year with 5 being GOTY contender, then statistically the exclusives in general were of higher quality than the multiplats.
Game of the year is based on what, and how many years have you let the gaming illuminati dictate what YOU like? According to the same critics the best games ever created are

Grand theft auto 4
Metal grear solid 4
Zelda breathe of the wild

Are those good games? While that is debatable what isn't is are these 3 of the top 5 games ever made. None of those are the best games in their own series key alone of all time. Halo 4 got a similar review as well by a prominent place, so did knack 1.

With Russia influencing the elections the tactics they used and have been using is via the media, today social media. You think similar tactics are not used in this space? The NSA box is what the socialmedia train said. Always on meant the devil is always connected to you so it's bad. But man, did you see the reviews for grand Turismo once they added a patch that allowed offline mode..well, minus saving, you still need online to save your game. But you get the point. Reviews are biased because people are biased. It takes a system being in place to have order there. I have developed suck a systemthat you will have faith in. Until then, have fun repeating what a select group of gamers who get paid to say positive things about certain franchises in exchange for a check say :usure:
Maybe people like the Xbox Service better than PlayStation :manny:
I would neg you back if I wasn't treated like Jesus here

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The majority of best received games this gen have been exclusives, not multi-plats - Mario, Zelda, Horizon, Persona, Uncharted, Bloodborne - so yeah.
Of course Nintendo's exclusives are top-tier, that's been the standard for decades. We've seen a change in the mainstream consoles though. Take Nintendo out of the equation and just compare the exclusives on the XB1/PS4 to the multiplats on both.

GTAV
MGSV
Wichter 3
Fallout 4
Injustice 2
Sonic Mania
Wolfenstein
Batman: Arkham Knight
Overwatch
Destiny 2
Battlefield 1

And too many more titles that outshined Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive..whatever. 90% of the best games on the market are multiplat now. The console wars are pointless.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Of course Nintendo's exclusives are top-tier, that's been the standard for decades. We've seen a change in the mainstream consoles though. Take Nintendo out of the equation and just compare the exclusives on the XB1/PS4 to the multiplats on both.

GTAV
MGSV
Wichter 3
Fallout 4
Injustice 2
Sonic Mania
Wolfenstein
Overwatch
Destiny 2
Battlefield 1

And too many more titles that outshined Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Sunset Overdrive..whatever. 90% of the best games on the market are multiplat now. The console wars are pointless.
Its all personal preference. Me i enjoyed Uncharted, Bloodborne, Nioh, Xenoblade 2 and probably more than all those joints.

As far as shine sure. Multiplats usually get more advertising than exclusives. And more popular since you can play them just about anywhere

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Its all personal preference. Me i enjoyed Uncharted, Bloodborne, Nioh, Xenoblade 2 and probably more than all those joints.

As far as shine sure. Multiplats usually get more advertising than exclusives. And more popular since you can play them just about anywhere
But do you see what I'm getting at man? There's a lot of clowns who fiercely justify their purchase on here off the strength of a couple games. Console selection this generation is borderline arbitrary.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

GTAV
MGSV
Wichter 3
Fallout 4
Injustice 2
Sonic Mania
Wolfenstein
Overwatch
Destiny 2
Battlefield 1

Mediocre list. Maybe Overwatch hype outshines U4 and BB but as a game nah

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about whether or not there's more exclusives than multiplats. The point is, one platform has a surplus of games only found on that platform which adds to the library while the other one doesn't.

The best games period this gen have been some exclusives and some multiplats. Why would someone be fine with missing out on high quality games? Forget about them being exclusive, why would you(not you literally) as a gamer want to miss out on some fine games? My fave games this gen has been exclusives like UC4, Persona 5, TLG, Until Dawn, Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank AMONG other multiplat. I don't care how anyone spins it, there's no game that's an exact equal to it even among simulation games like sports/racers. You got cats mocking GT Sport because they love Forza. Who's skipping Forza Horizon 3 and just settling for The Crew? :mjlol:

I couldn't imagine being a big fighting game fan and going "Eh, oh well SFV isn't on Xbox.. I'll just play Marvel Vs Capcom instead."

Or going "Ehh TLOU Part 2 no big deal I can play State of Decay 2." :stopitslime:
Zelda? Ehh I'll just play Horizon :stopitslime:

Spiderman? Sunset Overdrive is good enough said no one.
I notice people who make these arguments are usually Xbox fans :whoa:

I wanted to play Halo MCC when it came out and no, Destiny imo wasn't an equal alternative. It wasn't as fun P2P wise. Like wise if Gears 4 wasn't on PC I'd probably have went out and copped a Xbox 1 because there's just no other TPS imo that's seeing Gears even UC4 is not a equal replacement(I like it but it's not the same). I think people saying this aren't being real and only say this to justify their Xbox loyalty. We can stop with this "oh multiplats are the most played games" which isn't the point.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nobody reading your titangraphs Courtney
Do you have to always show everyone you're ignorant? Get a kindle and step your paragraph game up

GTAV
MGSV
Wichter 3
Fallout 4
Injustice 2
Sonic Mania
Wolfenstein
Overwatch
Destiny 2
Battlefield 1

I just wanted to say SHUT YOUR BROKE ASS UP BROKEY :troll:

Let's just be honest, what is your gamertag. Don't angrily reply, sir, buddy, pal..what is your gamertag :francis:
Im sayin though

weak posts that's mad long,
Make it brief Son, half short and twice strong
If you say it's weak, then you read it :win:
But you didn't :ufdup: so just pass on that good gamertag so the rest of the community can see how you're a good poster while simultaneously showing how bad I am :popcorn:
But do you see what I'm getting at man? There's a lot of clowns who fiercely justify their purchase on here off the strength of a couple games. Console selection this generation is borderline arbitrary.
:handshake:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Do you have to always show everyone you're ignorant? Get a kindle and step your paragraph game up

I just wanted to say SHUT YOUR BROKE ASS UP BROKEY :troll:

Let's just be honest, what is your gamertag. Don't angrily reply, sir, buddy, pal..what is your gamertag :francis:

If you say it's weak, then you read it :win:
But you didn't :ufdup: so just pass on that good gamertag so the rest of the community can see how you're a good poster while simultaneously showing how bad I am :popcorn:

:handshake:
Same as my name here on psn :sas2:

Xbox is tbdaghost81

I wasnt tryimg to say you're a bad poster. Some of your shyts are a little long is all :ld:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

GTAV
MGSV
Wichter 3
Fallout 4
Injustice 2
Sonic Mania
Wolfenstein
Overwatch
Destiny 2
Battlefield 1

More than half of those games released unfinished and in a broken state.

Fallout 4? It's the worst fallout game.

Destiny 2? Didn't they do the same thing they did wit the first and release half a game so they can sell you the rest later?

Batmobile: arkham knight? :mjlol:
Not even better than the previous titles.

MGSV ends halfway through the game.

Remove GTA, overwatch, and witcher 3. The rest of that list is trash

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is what I'm willing to bet, I bet that you dodged the only question I asked you. Which campaign have you played, if any, I'll check the receipts. You would have said check it but instead whimpered "I probably played more hours than you
Are you retarded breh? If the main feature of your game doesn't work then the game is broken.

Psn is in the sig