Exclusives In General Are Better Than Multiplats

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Because they aren't only on xbox
if they're only available on the Windows Store, than they're still a M$ Exclusive IMO

beyond that, everything will be on PC eventually...

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
if they're only available on the Windows Store, than they're still a M$ Exclusive IMO

beyond that, everything will be on PC eventually...
People are just trying to change what exlcusive means now. I have 1 system where I can legally play nioh and gears on

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Windows is a Microsoft platform. And if the average gamer has to choose between playing a game on the xbox or building a 2-3000$ gaming pc to play the same game then the game might as well be an xbox exclusive.

The same goes for nioh imo.

It's like saying final fantasy 7 wasn't a psx exclusive cause it released on pc. Or turok 2 wasn't a 64 exclusive because it also released on pc.

The average person isn't gonna build a pc to play games. Developers know this, which is why half the pc ports don't even work and sell poorly.

Console exclusives are what matters, PCs and consoles aren't in the same competition.
Doesn't take a couple grand to build a pc to play those games. Don't start with that shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Doesn't take a couple grand to build a pc to play those games. Don't start with that shyt.
Please dont start with that bullshyt barebone pc build that's barely better than an xbox and will be obsolete within a year.

Your spending about $250 for a future proof cpu and about $400 for a decent graphics card. That isn't counting the motherboard, PSU, harddrive, etc.

How much is a decent gaming quality monitor? Mouse and keyboard?

The average person isn't spending all that to play forza. Nor does the average person have the know how to put that shyt together if they wanted to.

And if they want something that plug and play like the vast majority of people do, then a pre built gaming pc is gonna run you $1500-2000 for some bullshyt that cost half that to build. And that still isn't including the expensive ass monitor or anything other than the desktop.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
what does that have to do with the fact that exclusives are better made and more polished than multiplats?

90% of those "large studios" put out half assed, broken, beta copies of games and just finish the game through updates.
Not all exclusives are better made and more polished than multiplats.

That's the point.

The quality of the game comes down to the studio and the distributor more than whether it's exclusive to any console. :mjlol:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Please dont start with that bullshyt barebone pc build that's barely better than an xbox and will be obsolete within a year.

Your spending about $250 for a future proof cpu and about $400 for a decent graphics card. That isn't counting the motherboard, PSU, harddrive, etc.

How much is a decent gaming quality monitor? Mouse and keyboard?

The average person isn't spending all that to play forza. Nor does the average person have the know how to put that shyt together if they wanted to.

And if they want something that plug and play like the vast majority of people do, then a pre built gaming pc is gonna run you $1500-2000 for some bullshyt that cost half that to build. And that still isn't including the expensive ass monitor or anything other than the desktop.
If it's barely better than a Xbox and will be obsolete in a year then wouldn't that mean the Xbox is also? :jbhmm:

How much is your tv/controller and other accessories? :jbhmm:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If it's barely better than a Xbox and will be obsolete in a year then wouldn't that mean the Xbox is also? :jbhmm:
No because the xbox is garenteed to play games right out the box without having to fukk with dozens of drivers and trying to bring your pc up to spec. Who builds a pc to be barely better than an xbox anyway? If your into building gaming PCs then your most likely aiming for something wayyyy more powerful, some 4K, 60-120fps type shyt. You might as well get the xbox if that's not what you're looking for.
How much is your tv/controller and other accessories? :jbhmm:
The controller and other accessories come with the xbox, which also works on the TV the vast majority of people already own. And if I needed a tv, I could get one a lot cheaper than I could a gaming monitor.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Is GTA better than most exclusives.

Yes or no.

Stop trying to move the goalposts.
Yes it is, but the topic is about how well made and polished exclusives are in comparison to most multiplats.

Yall can keep using some of the best games of all time as examples but the fact is most multiplats are released a broken mess, while exclusives are some of the best games to release in their respective years.

Last edited: