EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I know about that geek corny looking theater white boy. That idiot @The M.I.C. said "everybody in the industry already knew this."

Which is a lie.
One second it's "Hollyweird" the next it's "Well I didn't see industry people talking about it so clearly nobody knew:hubie:"

The selective naivete on this site is hilarious :mjlol:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
$20 million and back end points :sadcam:

People noted he “only” made like $400k for Creed 3. That Avengers movie would have been setting his price. Probably the high note, but he would probably be in the $3-$5 million range for roles like Idris Elba is. My god, outside of sports I can’t think of a bigger bag fumbling.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better evidence than the other guy…

Any pics of this tweet

I think its this tweet.

And I saw another guy tweet after the fact about how everyone who went to school with him,and people in the NYC community all knew about his history of abuse.

Far from the "people been knew" slam dunk that "The G.O.D" described. But like I said,im not saying hes innocent or guilty. I think most of us are just saying what always seems to happen after an allegation breaks. And his "evidence" is simply evidence of our observation. Nobody says shyt,then suddenly everyone been knew,and now has a story after the fact. It is what it is,may the real god sort it out:respect:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
giphy.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so dude really is an abuser… now I feel like a piece of shyt for giving him the benefit of the doubt to my lady when she was firm on her “where there’s smoke there is fire” stance

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
so dude really is an abuser… now I feel like a piece of shyt for giving him the benefit of the doubt to my lady when she was firm on her “where there’s smoke there is fire” stance
The thing that makes this fuzzy to me is it's so vaguely claimed.

Is he physically abusive? He slaps around the production/film staff?

Because people will call gaslighting mental abuse when twenty years ago nikkas just called it lying.

Or call someone who's unfriendly and caustic verbally abusive.

There's so many labels that people apply to ish in this era that many wouldn't subscribe to irl.

Hence the labeling of this era as the soft nikka era.

If he's out here slapping people around and choking them, get rid of him, but if dudes just an otherwise harmless a-hole, this ish is looking like a witchhunt.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Jonathan Majors has a bad team around him....the handling of this has been terrible.

Brad Pitt beat his wife and children on a plane from France to LA which had the FBI involved, made Jolie divorce him and even got filed court papers on him for this.....This is a big time hollywood couple who dominated tabloid news for years, but Brads team is so good they kept it under wraps. idk what kinda team is working for JM, but they suck.

Also he need to trash that white broad.....f*ck if she recants anything.....she deaded that mans career cause she was in her feelings and now random broads talking.....i don't know if he really beat her ass before.....but i wouldn't be suprised if he beats her ass now.