EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lying ass clown nicca making up lies on a black man on a Wednesday night, double aunt Andre, cause you lied on both Jonathan Majors and me.

You are a terrible person, you dumbass clown.

Shut up you dap fishing clown. You voted for McCain. And you concern troll for maga/trump because you are a fatherless attention seeking lame. Why you think you can even bring this static to me is laughable :heh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NOBODY had a problem with him, said or insinuated anything him about prior to this incident.

But now all of a sudden he's this historical pathological abusive behind the scenes brute? :what:

As if he had any sort of power in Hollywood to conceal any of that if it indeed happened, breh wasn't even fully established :mjtf:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
NOBODY had a problem with him, said or insinuated anything him about prior to this incident.

But now all of a sudden he's this historical pathological abusive behind the scenes brute? :what:

As if he had any sort of power in Hollywood to conceal any of that if it indeed happened, breh wasn't even fully established :mjtf:
And nikka still didn’t drop any evidence :unimpressed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Let me save this whole scenario right now. I’ll post a Twitter link of random APs and broadway actors. You’ll go there nobodies, hating on black man, blah blah. And this will go no where like the other posters in my alerts. Believe what you want.
You don’t have that kinda foresight bruh :mjlol:

But go ahead, drop these people claiming that he had these allegations and behaviors BEFORE the charges…

I’ll wait:unimpressed:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

The sharks smelt blood and see this as their come up

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Historic fall off… :wow:

fall-off-cliff-mountain.gif

Slim was everywhere and now he’s literally being unpersoned… :wow:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Who? Name names, breh :jbhmm:

Or are you making this up on the spot? :jbhmm:
A dude tweeted about him without naming names a couple months ago and then confirmed it was about him when this story broke. And the description fit Jonathan perfect so he wasn't clout chasing either. The old tweet was something like "There's a big movie star who has now become the flavor of the moment over night and every time I see women filling my TL wit horny tweets about him I think about what an abuser he actually is on and off the set"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You don’t have that kinda foresight bruh :mjlol:

But go ahead, drop these people claiming that he had these allegations and behaviors BEFORE the charges…

I’ll wait:unimpressed:

We’ll keep waiting nikka. I’m not about to keep going back and forth with y’all dudes all night. I have no agenda on this dudes career regarding whether he succeeds or not. So go wave the Pom poms arguing with another nikka