EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We’ll keep waiting nikka. I’m not about to keep going back and forth with y’all dudes all night. I have no agenda on this dudes career regarding whether he succeeds or not. So go wave the Pom poms arguing with another nikka
So… no evidence

You just pulled that out your ass… got it :unimpressed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A dude tweeted about him without naming names a couple months ago and then confirmed it was about him when this story broke. And the description fit Jonathan perfect so he wasn't clout chasing either. The old tweet was something like "There's a big movie star who has now become the flavor of the moment over night and every time I see women filling my TL wit horny tweets about him I think about what an abuser he actually is on and off the set"
Better evidence than the other guy…

Any pics of this tweet

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A dude tweeted about him without naming names a couple months ago and then confirmed it was about him when this story broke. And the description fit Jonathan perfect so he wasn't clout chasing either. The old tweet was something like "There's a big movie star who has now become the flavor of the moment over night and every time I see women filling my TL wit horny tweets about him I think about what an abuser he actually is on and off the set"

Yeah I remember that. It was a blind item tweeted on Valentine's Day and retweeted/confirmed by the author the day this incident happened

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
masculinity is kindness
Jonathan_Majors_on_ColliderVideo%2C_September_2018.png

Daps
Shut up you dap fishing clown. You voted for McCain. And you concern troll for maga/trump because you are a fatherless attention seeking lame. Why you think you can even bring this static to me is laughable :heh:

Nxgga, I will smack the taste out your damn mouth and make you like it :dahell:

Daps
Let me save this whole scenario right now. I’ll post a Twitter link of random APs and broadway actors. You’ll go there nobodies, hating on black man, blah blah. And this will go no where like the other posters in my alerts. Believe what you want.

So something that some random cac posted on twitter 3 weeks ago means that "everybody has known this about him for a long time"? :dahell:

Shut the hell up, white boy.:childplease:

Daps

I know about that geek corny looking theater white boy. That idiot @The M.I.C. said "everybody in the industry already knew this."

Which is a lie.