EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People in the industry have said it about. But of course the strong arm gun on the nightstand p*ssy coercer is skeptical :heh:

Who are these women,and were they saying it before the story broke.

Or do you just want to do a 2 for 1 special on slanderous claims and false allegations for the night:respect:?#WeCanAllBeCosby

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
image_e3aa7526.jpeg

:francis: Now we're back to a bunch of brits.

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
THE INDIAN LAWYER IS WOAT
They generally are, like I said before:

This lawyer is trash. As racist as this sounds, he should have gotten himself a breh or a jewish lawyer. Maybe a white lawyer. Anything else is generally trash. I'm guessing he got Nap as a lawyer out there. They make terrible lawyers. :beli:
:francis:

Daps
That lawyer should be disbarred. One of the most dumbest things I’ve ever seen. And majors is not getting railroaded. This was known about him for a while. Some dudes are just pieces of shyt

Can you pull up any sources prior to 2023 that hint at this?

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I don't recall seeing anything like this before.

two back to back number 1s at the box office, women swooning over you all over the internet, an argument with your girl in which she was allegedly mushed, and now it has apparently become a class action with victims coming out of the bushes :dahell:

It's over

A lot of people are sickos and try to hide their dirt.

If your worst secrets came out how would the world react?

Daps
Hey stop quoting me you attention seeking troll. You literally just responded to @Godless Liberal CEO post with the information :dahell:

Lying ass clown nicca making up lies on a black man on a Wednesday night, double aunt Andre, cause you lied on both Jonathan Majors and me.

You are a terrible person, you dumbass clown.