EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't recall seeing anything like this before.

two back to back number 1s at the box office, women swooning over you all over the internet, an argument with your girl in which she was allegedly mushed, and now it has apparently become a class action with victims coming out of the bushes :dahell:

It's over

That's the playbook...:francis: i told people this sounded like a hitjob...especially when you black...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That lawyer should be disbarred. One of the most dumbest things I’ve ever seen. And majors is not getting railroaded. This was known about him for a while. Some dudes are just pieces of shyt

People always say this too. Do you have any evidence that this was "known about him for a while":patrice:?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That lawyer should be disbarred. One of the most dumbest things I’ve ever seen. And majors is not getting railroaded. This was known about him for a while. Some dudes are just pieces of shyt
What evidence do you have him being a piece of shyt
Or is this all speculation from Breh-Breh and Associates :jbhmm:
Don’t just post loaded posts loved one
Actually post legitimate evidence
Or you sounding like a twitter bytch right now:patrice:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What evidence do you have him being a piece of shyt
Or is this all speculation from Breh-Breh and Associates :jbhmm:
Don’t just post loaded posts loved one
Actually post legitimate evidence
Or you sounding like a twitter bytch right now:patrice:

Shouldn’t you be talking to yourself in your dozens of flopped ugly cac women appreciation threads in JBO? Don’t quote me fakkit

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
won6m1ofdry41.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yeeep. When the TJ Holmes thing went down, some staffer he messed with came out and called him a ‘predator’. This is what they do. All of a sudden that walk to school was 3 hours long….that time they had a disagreement now becomes they were “abused”

Predator’ is a dog whistle for rapist. It’s purposely sensational language that essentially puts him in the same pot as a rapist.
Replace ‘predator’ with “abuse”.

Now if he actually physically abused the women, throw him under the jail. However I highly doubt that. All the stories in the immeidate aftermath basically said he was an a$$hole. They’re gonna twist that into ambiguously saying “abuse”. They’re going to criminalize being mean to women. It’s some scary shyt.