EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
“Had to wear a dress cause I had the stick”
full

Daps
Yeeep. When the TJ Holmes thing went down, some staffer he messed with came out and called him a ‘predator’. This is what they do. All of a sudden that walk to school was 3 hours long….that time they had a disagreement now becomes they were “abused”

Replace ‘predator’ with “abuse”.

Now if he actually physically abused the women, throw him under the jail. However I highly doubt that. All the stories in the immeidate aftermath basically said he was an a$$hole. They’re gonna twist that into ambiguously saying “abuse”. They’re going to criminalize being mean to women. It’s some scary shyt.

And keep in mind these are gonna be white women.

Yalls precious PAWGs once again, brehs :snoop:

Think the female gender of a ppl who systematically held your ancestors in the worst inhumane slavery that ever existed and committed the worst atrocities against your ppl that have ever been committed since the beginning of time are good candidates for a mate, brehs! :snoop:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If it's true he's done. I'll wait for the facts but this would be a true case of choosing to be a degenerate over a worldwide star.

Daps
That lawyer should be disbarred. One of the most dumbest things I’ve ever seen. And majors is not getting railroaded. This was known about him for a while. Some dudes are just pieces of shyt

Here come the brehs with the revisionist history. :mjlol:

This always happens. Now according to this breh, this was public knowledge and everybody already knew it :usure: :pachaha: