EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
My biggest issue is. How the fukk did he get basically abandoned and Ezra Miller is still doing fine?
Ezra isn't doing fine though. The Flash been done for like 2 years and he hasn't been placed in anything else. The movie is just coming out now cause DC didn't want to burn money.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
jonathan-majors-meagan-good-court-062023-1-f375e1a724ae4b67ac6fc83c1c7a4d4e.jpg

Rugged farmer-chic

@Gloxina :mjgrin:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Jon had one allegation leveled against him that almost ended his entire life. Ezra has a couple and is still free. But I guess you're right.
Both of them are still free though :heh: Ezra hasn't worked in 2 years they're much closer in circumstance than you think.

Yes there's going to be a different coverage and sensationalism and us seeing this movie before resonates differently with us but overall Ezra isn't doing any better.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My biggest issue is. How the fukk did he get basically abandoned and Ezra Miller is still doing fine?

How is Ezra doing fine? Go look at his wikipedia and IMBD pages. He has zero films upcoming this year or next year. Zero. Majors has four films coming up. The Flash bombed, Warner didn't let him do promo for the first few days, and his career looks over. I brought it up ages ago but if these Majors allegations had come out before Ant Man does anyone honestly think Disney would have scrapped the film? Of course not. They would have done what Warner did: neutralize the controversial actor, release the film and hope it does well.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Who said this?? And @Tair @8WON6 what did Jonathan and his team do in those first few weeks that HELPED him in the court of public opinion?? That helped him with the media?? They did absolutely NOTHING that even pushed the line that helped show his innocence. shyt Tory Lanez did a better job sowing doubt not likely being innocent, than Jonathan did. There is a strategic way you handle shyt like this and they didn't do that.

I have no idea why the hell ya'll are acting is I'm telling someone to just accept false allegations that you're threatening me like a bytch @Peter Popoff.
-showed text messages of the woman saying he didn't do anything
-drop footage of the woman out kickin it spending HIS money in perfect health
-dropped evidence proving no choke marks
-proved every single allegation false to the point where prosecutors completely changed the allegations

again, by "public opinion" you mean goofy ass anti-black male twitter people.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Who said this?? And @Tair @8WON6 what did Jonathan and his team do in those first few weeks that HELPED him in the court of public opinion?? That helped him with the media?? They did absolutely NOTHING that even pushed the line that helped show his innocence. shyt Tory Lanez did a better job sowing doubt not likely being innocent, than Jonathan did. There is a strategic way you handle shyt like this and they didn't do that.

I have no idea why the hell ya'll are acting is I'm telling someone to just accept false allegations that you're threatening me like a bytch @Peter Popoff.
Who threatened you, because it sure was not me. If someone threatened you, be clear on who did it and name them. Don't quote me, implying I threatened you, because I did no such thing.

*Edit my mistake, I did not see the @Peter Popoff. If he is doing that, report him.

Also, are you an Attorney? Are you the head of a media team? Do you have any credentials that prove your position correct, even though his own media team and Attorney accomplished what was needed to protect him from false allegations?