EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
all those other accusers gonna need to press charges on their own, because no amount of character witnesses gonna help with this case at this point. victim is clearly a liar and will be lucky not to get locked up herself. all that time they waited to come forward, probably should've waited longer.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The studio in the tag say location London on their ig. I don’t know if she fled because that photo could be old. But, the fact that the DA said they’re not ready still, shows a problem i. they’re case.
Seems like she’s been working, actually.

But was she expected/required to be in court?

vino

Superstar
Daps
Seems like she’s been working, actually.

But was she expected/required to be in court?

Idk, I was just addressing that fled claim. I don’t think anyone know what was required to happen that day. I was going off the question he posted about… “fled?”. (that she posted a photo from London). I’m sure if they needed her in court that information would be everywhere

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Idk, I was just addressing that fled claim. I don’t think anyone know what was required to happen that day. I was going off the question he posted about… “fled?”. (that she posted a photo from London). I’m sure if they needed her in court that information would be everywhere
Probably just means she didn't flee the country with the intent on being homeless in London. and is actively earning a living out there while avoiding this trial and potentially being arrested.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Fled huh?

Fled in the same sense that tge complaint in my case "fled" without leaving her house.

The main reason why my case was dropped is although the accuser called me at least 7 times from blocked numbers she couldnt be bothered to return the investigators phone calls.

Seems like just like in my case a bytch got mad and the point was made and that is that.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fled in the same sense that tge complaint in my case "fled" without leaving her house.

The main reason why my case was dropped is although the accuser called me at least 7 times from blocked numbers she couldnt be bothered to return the investigators phone calls.

Seems like just like in my case a bytch got mad and the point was made and that is that.
She's still in America
She's a G-list actress/extra.. that's how they met
She had an almost non-existent role in the Wasps movie
People pulled that fled bs out of their ass

Daps

Yeah she's obviously not interested in sending him to prison. I honestly don't understand why the NY da is so hellbent on pursuing this. Maybe they just like the power trip of making the Disney machine squirm. I'm sure they know as well as we do that he's the face of their next phase of movies. Maybe they're just twisting the knife for that reason. Or maybe there's something else going on behind the scenes where someone is getting extorted or something and they're holding this Majors thing out there for that reason. He might be a pawn in a much bigger game for all we know. Stranger things have happened.

Last edited: