EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
jonathan-majors-meagan-good-court-062023-1-f375e1a724ae4b67ac6fc83c1c7a4d4e.jpg

Rugged farmer-chic

@Gloxina :mjgrin:
Definitely dressed down to make himself look more sympathetic. Or he prefers to be dressed like he's free at last, FREE AT LAST.

But real talk, Marvel must have faith in his defense because they haven’t made any decisions yet :ehh:
I don't think he would’ve gone to trial if the evidence is as strong as they say it is.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My biggest issue is. How the fukk did he get basically abandoned and Ezra Miller is still doing fine?
The Flash was already filmed and had been delayed multiple times. No way was the movie going to be shelved. If these allegations against Majors came out in November or anytime last year, months before Creed 3 and Ant-Man 3 came out, Disney and MGM wouldn't have abandoned him until after the was films were released. A big reason why The Flash is bombing at the box office was because people didn't want to support Ezra Miller.

Even if The Flash was a success, Ezra Miller's career is basically done.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
NY prosecutors know they don’t have a case, they just like to make motherfukkers sweat and waste tax payers money on a fukking misdemeanor

How about focusing more on Cacs joking nikkas out in subways and nurses accusing brothers of stealing bikes they paid for

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Because he has good looks, fame and was born into wealth. He literally could snap his fingers and get any chick. I’d expect someone like Ezra Miller to be talking about eating hearts and shyt before Hammer 🤷🏾‍♀️
Who was born into wealth? Majors?