EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
No they didn't do him a disservice. Just because some goofy twitter people jumped out the window doesn't mean the lawyer fukked up. His lawyer actually proved every single initial allegation to be false and the prosecutors went back and "re-wrote" all that shyt. The lawyer has been consistent the entire time while the NYPD/Prosecutor/Grace Jabbari have been changing the story constantly.

I don't know why yall keep saying she handled it wrong. She's handled it perfectly and stopped the bleeding. If he laid low he would have ended up like Johnny Depp when them Amber heard allegations came out and spent multiple years recovering. I'm glad he didn't hide and took control of his narrative.

If his lawyer released those text messages they did him a disservice period. If they okayed that hat or whatever he wore they did him a disservice. Before you prove your innocence in court, handling the public relations aspect is EXTREMELY important as an actor. They fumbled a bit in the beginning but are back on track now and my opinion is not gonna change on that.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Didn't she technically commit fraud with his cc...:jbhmm:. I'm sure they the club was more than willing to give up footage considering they let her run up a card not in her name.
Then it's like....how you get fụcked up, choked out, then precede to using Ike Turners credit card, spending $800 bucks and buying rounds of drinks to every nıgga at the bar?
:dahell:

This bıtch making Amber Heard look like Mother Theresa.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If his lawyer released those text messages they did him a disservice period. If they okayed that hat or whatever he wore they did him a disservice. Before you prove your innocence in court, handling the public relations aspect is EXTREMELY important as an actor. They fumbled a bit in the beginning but are back on track now and my opinion is not gonna change on that.
Again, no she didn't. The lawyer made prosecutors completely rewrite all the charges because she debunked every allegation. Again, that whole "his lawyer is fukkin up...them texts look like..." bullshyt is twitter bird babble. This was people thinking abuse victims are what they see on fictional tv shows with all that "victims blame themselves" bullshyt. This is real life.

And i'll say it again, the lawyer debunked every single allegation and they had to "re-write" the charges. She was making the right moves the whole time. Jonathan Majors took control of his narrative and didn't "lay low" and let the media and twitter ragdoll him like they did with Johnny Depp.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

13145c0526b29879562fe2ba2bf21fc8.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Jealous, racist bums

"It also shows the officers questioning among themselves how Majors — who they didn't recognize as a famous actor — could afford to live in a luxe penthouse, she said in the letter, calling the arrest "racist." "

officers "walking around and looking out the windows, at the view" from the 17, 18th and 19th floors. It shows them "making impressed faces and mumbling to each other, 'What does he do?'" she told Insider.

"At one point in the body-camera footage, the cop who would end up swearing out the original assault complaint can be seen on the video touching his own throat several times while questioning what Majors "did," as if coaching her, Chaudhry alleges in the letter."

:scust:

They see a Black man living well and instantly try to take him down the best way they can.

More from the posted article:

A subsequent, amended complaint would remove the first complaint's allegation that Major had "put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain."

"I suspect the medical records also show no injury to the neck," Chaudhry told Insider.

As for Jabbari's cut ear and swollen finger, Major's medical expert is ready to testify that these injuries are consistent with her having fallen while alone in the penthouse, she told Insider.

:wow:

NYPD and DA fumbled royally. That racism got them making terrible decisions out here.
His lawyer is on point.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Also if I was Jonathan Majors everyone who slandered me or wrote libel is getting a bill. Everyone who turned their back on me is getting the cold shoulder.
Also... I'd put pressure on news outlets to report the truth... you can't just post the accusation and blast it without the follow up

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Ezra is white so that's always gonna get you leeway. That said idk how fine Ezra is actually doing career wise. It seems like Warner waited long enough for their antics to be out of mind(and the news cycle) to release this movie, the movie isn't performing great and unless I'm missing something Ezra has no projects coming up(if half of what he did is true he should be in jail).

Right. They really did him a disservice handling it the way they did initially. You gotta lay low, profess your innocence in statement but in a way that is neutral to the "victim". The text message released was a mistake.

Also imma need Megan to help him with his attire. The Men's Wearhouse wrinkled suit ain't it. How you show up to court is important.
You should change your name to "2 black eyes" for posting this. :picard:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jealous, racist bums

"It also shows the officers questioning among themselves how Majors — who they didn't recognize as a famous actor — could afford to live in a luxe penthouse, she said in the letter, calling the arrest "racist." "

officers "walking around and looking out the windows, at the view" from the 17, 18th and 19th floors. It shows them "making impressed faces and mumbling to each other, 'What does he do?'" she told Insider.

"At one point in the body-camera footage, the cop who would end up swearing out the original assault complaint can be seen on the video touching his own throat several times while questioning what Majors "did," as if coaching her, Chaudhry alleges in the letter."

:scust:

They see a Black man living well and instantly try to take him down the best way they can.

More from the posted article:

A subsequent, amended complaint would remove the first complaint's allegation that Major had "put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain."

"I suspect the medical records also show no injury to the neck," Chaudhry told Insider.

As for Jabbari's cut ear and swollen finger, Major's medical expert is ready to testify that these injuries are consistent with her having fallen while alone in the penthouse, she told Insider.

:wow:

NYPD and DA fumbled royally. That racism got them making terrible decisions out here.

Run their damn pockets....and that bill needs to come out of the Police Department's pension.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
There is no need to be quiet and neutral for a non-existent victim. Telling innocent men they need to be passive about defending themselves is telling them they should take the false allegations on the chin. No, if you are innocent, you fight those allegations with every ounce of your power. You do not sit back and let the media harpies control the narrative because they will seek to make it seem as negative as possible for views and money. If you have proof of your innocence, you get that proof out there as soon as possible.