EXCLUSIVE: Other Alleged Abuse Victims of Jonathan Majors To Come Forward, Cooperating With Manhattan DA

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That article tells me a whole helluva a lot. It was a reason why I didn't want to lean one way or the other only critiquing him and his teams' decisions regarding PR.

Hopefully the truth will prevail and that man can get his damn career back on track. shyt is ridiculous.
My biggest issue is. How the fukk did he get basically abandoned and Ezra Miller is still doing fine?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He's a square acting breh who got a bag. "They" can't even stick to the script anymore, or maybe he acted too well in Creed.
My biggest issue is. How the fukk did he get basically abandoned and Ezra Miller is still doing fine?
Besides the obvious Ezra still had a movie in the pipeline, now that its flopped it's gonna get spooky. Creed was already out and Antman already underperformed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He's gonna win.

fukk the police for trying to get clout

fukk that hoe for trying to play the victim card after he bushed your ass

Needs to take Antonio Brown's advice and stay off white women for good.

Also fukk THE COLI for trynna condemn him

Don’t get me wrong, there are some cool and genuinely really good people on here.

But there are also a lot of piece of shyt crab niccas too

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Ezra is white so that's always gonna get you leeway. That said idk how fine Ezra is actually doing career wise. It seems like Warner waited long enough for their antics to be out of mind(and the news cycle) to release this movie, the movie isn't performing great and unless I'm missing something Ezra has no projects coming up(if half of what he did is true he should be in jail).
Now I understand why his attorney seemed so confident. This is all we wanted to hear. Sounds like he has some serious witnesses!

Right. They really did him a disservice handling it the way they did initially. You gotta lay low, profess your innocence in statement but in a way that is neutral to the "victim". The text message released was a mistake.

Also imma need Megan to help him with his attire. The Men's Wearhouse wrinkled suit ain't it. How you show up to court is important.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Right. They really did him a disservice handling it the way they did initially. You gotta lay low, profess your innocence in statement but in a way that is neutral to the "victim". The text message released was a mistake.

Also imma need Megan to help him with his attire. The Men's Wearhouse wrinkled suit ain't it. How you show up to court is important.
No they didn't do him a disservice. Just because some goofy twitter people jumped out the window doesn't mean the lawyer fukked up. His lawyer actually proved every single initial allegation to be false and the prosecutors went back and "re-wrote" all that shyt. The lawyer has been consistent the entire time while the NYPD/Prosecutor/Grace Jabbari have been changing the story constantly.

I don't know why yall keep saying she handled it wrong. She's handled it perfectly and stopped the bleeding. If he laid low he would have ended up like Johnny Depp when them Amber heard allegations came out and spent multiple years recovering. I'm glad he didn't hide and took control of his narrative.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Jealous, racist bums

"It also shows the officers questioning among themselves how Majors — who they didn't recognize as a famous actor — could afford to live in a luxe penthouse, she said in the letter, calling the arrest "racist." "

officers "walking around and looking out the windows, at the view" from the 17, 18th and 19th floors. It shows them "making impressed faces and mumbling to each other, 'What does he do?'" she told Insider.

"At one point in the body-camera footage, the cop who would end up swearing out the original assault complaint can be seen on the video touching his own throat several times while questioning what Majors "did," as if coaching her, Chaudhry alleges in the letter."

:scust:

They see a Black man living well and instantly try to take him down the best way they can.

More from the posted article:

A subsequent, amended complaint would remove the first complaint's allegation that Major had "put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain."

"I suspect the medical records also show no injury to the neck," Chaudhry told Insider.

As for Jabbari's cut ear and swollen finger, Major's medical expert is ready to testify that these injuries are consistent with her having fallen while alone in the penthouse, she told Insider.

:wow:

NYPD and DA fumbled royally. That racism got them making terrible decisions out here.