Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Daps
Pan Africansim is STUPID breh, I know it hurts, but notice how ALL out leaders to carved out a place for US as part of AMERICAN HISTORY have been shot or killed.

They are true heroes and I'm glad to be part of their FAMILY tree, Black Americans are ONE TRIBE, we're all united with one common goal, to get back what was stolen from us and establish something TOTALLY NEW.

...the Indians couldn't even come together the way we did, which is why they're living on reservations selling oranges by the freeway and wholesale cartons of cigarettes.

Africa DOESN'T WANT US...get over it...I'm here in New York brehs, your cowrie beaded princesses goes to NYU, Columbia, Fordham, and bedwenches all while giving you the:

:mjpls:

...we're on our own, and we need to make sure the world knows it, that's the different between white America, and that's why they have the UK's respect, they banged for theirs, black America walking around confused smelling like incense in dashikis looking like fukking jerks.

that's a weak and defeatist attitude...by your logic i guess all AA should become colorblind new blacks or even stop acknowledging race to better assimilate in mainstream America considering sellouts are winning, we are largely divided, and AA on AA murder rivals war zones..

giving up on Pan Africansim is one step away of giving up on being black...many AAs aint got love like that for other AAs either but i'm not going to stop feeling a bond with my people or hoping to see us progress as a whole:yeshrug:.

Last edited:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The act of purchasing land in Ghana, building it up, just to have someone come along and claim ownership is common in Ghana. I remember reading the book, Take Me Home to Afrika, and the author stated that this happened to her several times as she was building a hotel on land she had purchased. She went through the proper channels of contacting the local villagers and the Chief who all stated the land belonged to no one. So she brought the property and had her paperwork on file. When she first broke ground, a guy came saying he owned the land. They went to the Chief and the govt who said she is the rightful owner. Then once she completed the hotel, others came forward claiming ownership of the land. So its common to buy land, build, and have others claiming ownership.

May the women murdered RIP.

Daps
Only cacs gleam their understanding of the world from a few cac news articles. There will always be someone who doesn't want you whereve u are if ur not from there
but based my opinion on several factors including personal interactions and have suggested that AAs whom want to reconnect with their roots by migrating to Africa to move to more hospitable nations(like Senegal) ..that's all and well but why are the Ghanans so open and aggressive in expressing their discontent with AAs living there and not the cacs?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And this is why I'm staying my black ass here in America. Africans seem to have this ideal of viewing non-blacks as "Gods", while shytting on their own, no matter what black ethic/nationality it is...

Just look at South Africa.

You should stay here because this land is owed to us and we have a culture + history to preserve.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
One murder and an entire country and continent is getting shyt on? And yet some of you still complain that white people keep judging you based on the crimes of other black people. :mjlol:.

Makes you realize how as soon as an opresssed group get the tables turned they turn into exactly what they used to complain about. Spear chuckers?:stopitslime:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Spear chucker? Fam, let me negged and report you.

THANK YOU!!! this dude throws this type of language in the middle of his rant and no one is saying shyt. he also mentions "booty scratchers" a lot...

I'm sitting here...like...who speaks like this? :wtf:

I'll report him too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah watch the video i posted on the tension between Ghanans and AA living there on the 2nd page..it's most definitely ethnic based hate and jealousy..some Ghanan fetch its don't like Africans diasporans going against the grain and disrespecting their white saviors by choosing the leave the promiseland(Merica)for Ghana

Ghanans veiw of the model immigrant population interacting with locals:mjpls:
20130206094000.JPG

I cant name instances of white land owners being killed in Ghana specifically,but I cant say theres a bunch of murders of AA's either though the discrimination is there for AA's....So I'm just saying that in this particular instance it could've been moreso based on the fact they were women and the men who did it were muslim,it adds a different element,or things just could've gotten heated between the parties involved.

Im not disagreeing that what your saying has truth to it,Ive heard many of them hate us due to tribalism and stereotypes as well as Nigerians....Im not naïve to think we will be embraced lovingly by all Africans if we went back,but its also naïve to pretend they haven't been touched by white supremacy propaganda on a certain level as well in Africa,i do have a empathy for them maybe not knowing any better....a empathy I don't have for American cacs and c00ns who have no excuse for not knowing better.

Its also a level of ignorance on the part of AA's if you believe Africans should be bound by color/continent just because we are here in America....Its NEVER been that way,we got sent off into slavery and life went on as it always had in Africa...for those who find a happy home in Africa I'm happy for them,and I feel bad for the ones who got sold a dream and went over there expecting it to be a utopia of black unity but found something else.

For all the problems we have its safe to say North America is the largest utopia of black unity:mjcry:...If we still have so much work to be done its not suprising other places do too.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Africans hate other Africans and AA like Europeans hate other Europeans WA

:yeshrug:

Tribalism is a mothafukka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
but based my opinion on several factors including personal interactions and have suggested that AAs whom want to reconnect with their roots by migrating to Africa to move to more hospitable nations(like Senegal) ..that's all and well but why are the Ghanans so open and aggressive in expressing their discontent with AAs living there and not the cacs?
depending in where you are Ghanans dnt want anyone but people from whatever family/tribe living in certain areas. They killed a Zimbabwe man over a similar land dispute. You don't know enough about what youré commenting on to make the comments you're making and are just creating you're own narrative to project your personal Opinion

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ghanaians were thought that your ancestors were already slaves
before being to the cacs, so they see you as offsprings of slaves. They will never respect you. Hard truth
Have you been to ghana before.

Can we get someone who's actually traveled to speak on this instead of people who like cacs get their information about the world through heresay

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I cant name instances of white land owners being killed in Ghana specifically,but I cant say theres a bunch of murders of AA's either though the discrimination is there for AA's....So I'm just saying that in this particular instance it could've been moreso based on the fact they were women and the men who did it were muslim,it adds a different element,or things just could've gotten heated between the parties involved.

Im not disagreeing that what your saying has truth to it,Ive heard many of them hate us due to tribalism and stereotypes as well as Nigerians....Im not naïve to think we will be embraced lovingly by all Africans if we went back,but its also naïve to pretend they haven't been touched by white supremacy propaganda on a certain level as well in Africa,i do have a empathy for them maybe not knowing any better....a empathy I don't have for American cacs and c00ns who have no excuse for not knowing better.

Its also a level of ignorance on the part of AA's if you believe Africans should be bound by color/continent just because we are here in America....Its NEVER been that way,we got sent off into slavery and life went on as it always had in Africa...for those who find a happy home in Africa I'm happy for them,and I feel bad for the ones who got sold a dream and went over there expecting it to be a utopia of black unity but found something else.

For all the problems we have its safe to say North America is the largest utopia of black unity:mjcry:...If we still have so much work to be done its not suprising other places do too.
Women and young people are two groups that will get resistance for being what's perceived as too strong in ghana.