Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
May have been a gender thing more than a AA thing....though im not naive to the views some africans have of us....pretty sure wherever we go we gon catch some hate:manny:...cant say weve all been that accepting of africans either though.
Dudes are acting corny.

That's s like being from new York moving to the rural south and expecting everyone to welcome you with open arms. It's a continent with damn near a billion people.

Someone isn't going to like you. Someone may want to kill you, like anywhere. if ur bent on sticking it out with the cacs then do that. No Need to start talkin like a white supremacist

Daps
May have been a gender thing more than a AA thing....though im not naive to the views some africans have of us....pretty sure wherever we go we gon catch some hate:manny:...cant say weve all been that accepting of africans either though.
nah watch the video i posted on the tension between Ghanans and AA living there on the 2nd page..it's most definitely ethnic based hate and jealousy..some Ghanan fetch its don't like Africans diasporans going against the grain and disrespecting their white saviors by choosing the leave the promiseland(Merica)for Ghana

Ghanans veiw of the model immigrant population interacting with locals:mjpls:
20130206094000.JPG

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nah watch the video i posted on the tension between Ghanans and AA living there on the 2nd page..it's most definitely ethnic based hate and jealousy..some Ghanan fetch its don't like Africans diasporans going against the grain and disrespecting their white saviors by choosing the leave the promiseland(Merica)for Ghana

Ghanans veiw of the model immigrant population interacting with locals:mjpls:
20130206094000.JPG
Only cacs gleam their understanding of the world from a few cac news articles. There will always be someone who doesn't want you whereve u are if ur not from there

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
So 1 incident defines all of Africa. No civilization is perfect as if America is roses. If we're going to play the look at those savages game ...the African Americans who went to back to Liberia ended up oppressing the natives . See how this game works. The killing of these women is deplorable. No one is begging anyone to go back to Africa, so those going HAM over this your mockery stop.:shaq2:

Daps
Dudes are acting corny.

That's s like being from new York moving to the rural south and expecting everyone to welcome you with open arms. It's a continent with damn near a billion people.

Someone isn't going to like you. Someone may want to kill you, like anywhere. if ur bent on sticking it out with the cacs then do that. No Need to start talkin like a white supremacist
so assuming a black person can move to a black country, purchase property and live in peace like the thousands of whites Americans,Europeans,Middle Eastereners living there without getting harassed or murdered by locals cause of their palce of birth is asking or too much:stopitslime:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
as i mentioned earlier the land was unoccupied hitherland prior to the AAs purchasing and building on it? let's be real the spear chuckers whom take offense to AAs owning land in Ghana aint nothing but house nikkas upset to see AAs rejecting their master and looking to make life for themselves without the whtieman's handouts...the same Ghanans mad at AAs for buying/developing bushland aren't as hostile toward cacs owning land in the country and even elect them them as tribal leaders/chiefs:comeon:
Spear chucker? Fam, let me negged and report you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
so assuming a black person can move to a black country, purchase property and live in peace like the thousands of whites Americans,Europeans,Middle Eastereners living there without getting harassed or murdered by locals cause of their palce of birth is asking or too much:stopitslime:
some 80 percent of ethnic disputes in Ghana are over land. It's not an african american thing. It's the government giving land to foreigners that another group of people feels entitled to historically.

Ghanans have bodied people from other african nations, whites, Indias etc over land.

you're copping oUT and insulting your own intelligence by taking on these cac like narratives of the truth and going so far as to use racist white slurs against other Black people is tacKY for a person who's never even been there.

My thoughts are you have to be ready to kill for land and these women should have owned guns to protect what they felt was theres.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
only a cac or c00n would mock this situation or take this opportunity to attack Pan Africanism:camby:

Pan Africansim is STUPID breh, I know it hurts, but notice how ALL out leaders to carved out a place for US as part of AMERICAN HISTORY have been shot or killed.

They are true heroes and I'm glad to be part of their FAMILY tree, Black Americans are ONE TRIBE, we're all united with one common goal, to get back what was stolen from us and establish something TOTALLY NEW.

...the Indians couldn't even come together the way we did, which is why they're living on reservations selling oranges by the freeway and wholesale cartons of cigarettes.

Africa DOESN'T WANT US...get over it...I'm here in New York brehs, your cowrie beaded princesses goes to NYU, Columbia, Fordham, and bedwenches all while giving you the:

:mjpls:

...we're on our own, and we need to make sure the world knows it, that's the different between white America, and that's why they have the UK's respect, they banged for theirs, black America walking around confused smelling like incense in dashikis looking like fukking jerks.

Daps
some 80 percent of ethnic disputes in Ghana are over land. It's not an african american thing. It's the government giving land to foreigners that another group of people feels entitled to historically.

Ghanans have bodied people from other african nations, whites, Indias etc over land.

you're copping oUT and insulting your own intelligence by taking on these cac like narratives of the truth and going so far as to use racist white slurs against other Black people is tacKY for a person who's never even been there.

My thoughts are you have to be ready to kill for land and these women should have owned guns to protect what they felt was theres.
for the last time the land was uninhabited and sold not given to the AAs..

i doubt any of that but please be me guest and prove my wrong by posting instances of Ghanans killing non blacks in similar brutal fashion over land disputes

the facts speak for themselves..i don't have to step foot in Ghana to see there is a an ugly anti AA underbelly amongst a segment of that population when their are docs made on the subject and elderly AA women are getting beat to death for the same activities Ghanan boot lickers champion cacs as brothers for

again they were like 70 and female..if your grandma was murdered in the process of an armed robbery would you suggest she should have been packing or was quicker to the trigger:stopitslime: i don't know why i'm trying to reason with your simple ass cause i think you that same clown whom argued crips /bloods are protectors of LA's black communities against Mexican invasion:mjlol: