Ex civil rights activist Pan Africanist butchered(along side sister) in Ghana over land dispute.

Daps
It's quite sad and I hope there family finds peace, but I can't say I'm surprised especially in Ghana :yeshrug:
yeah i knew a segment of Ghanans had unprovoked hostilities and envy toward AAs after watching this video years ago

don't get me wrong i'm not saying all cause i've known a cool Ghanan breh in college but judging by this story the issue is more serious than I thought...weren't many Ghanans active in the trans Atlantic Slave trade...i once i got into a dispute with some Muslim bootyscratcher from there on topix whom repeatedly called me an akata and bragged about Ghanans selling AAs to slavery after i insulted his masters' religion.:scust:

While i know Ghana has an open door policy program for African diasporans to move there and gain citizenship it would be one of the last places in the continent i would consider...not only would AAs have to deal with shytty attitudes and as proven by this story fatal conflict from local jealous uncivilized tribemen but i was under the assumption the land given would be free but it sounds like in this story that AAs had to pay for it ..Senegal has a similar program, and from my understanding without ethnic tension in Ghana...it seems like a much better option of African diasporans whom want to return to their roots and build a new life in the Motherland.

Last edited:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Well, this story and the details about the Ghanaian government's faux support of repatriation is BS. The entire Ghanaian government is a fraud.

This is why the "back to the Motherland movement" isn't possible. Not wanted here, can't go back home.

bu...bu...but...im told you'd be welcomed w/ open arms on some long lost family member shyt :blessed:

are you telling me someone who is not a close friend or relative is going to treat me like...like... somebody he doesn't know? :dwillhuh:

Daps
2okjD2i.gif

...go back to Africa brehs :blessed:

only a cac or c00n would mock this situation or take this opportunity to attack Pan Africanism:camby:Ghana aint the whole Africa..returning to the Motherland seems to be a seamless transition for rastas

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this thread will devolve into coli militants insulting and talking shyt about Africa and Africans. And a week later they'll be talking about how they're leaving Amerikkka for AFrica :mjpls:

Bruh, link or a name for that ass. :feedme:

Daps
bu...bu...but...im told you'd be welcomed w/ open arms on some long lost family member shyt :blessed:

are you telling me someone who is not a close friend or relative is going to treat me like...like... somebody he doesn't know? :dwillhuh:
Ghanans have a long history of being instruments of the white power structure..taking that into account it's not surprising many of them have unfavorable opinion of AAs...I think we would fit in much better with and be more welcome by Nigerians(specifically Igbo or Yoruba,etc) which is the origin of many of us.

Last edited: