Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
whats not true. I got it on bootleg lol

The notion that this game has some pay to win scheme. It doesn't. And you said something about their being no unlockables/progression system. It does and I feel its the strongest part of the game. The more you play the game correctly, the closer you are to unlocking perks, new characters, skins,etc.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The notion that this game has some pay to win scheme. It doesn't. And you said something about their being no unlockables/progression system. It does and I feel its the strongest part of the game. The more you play the game correctly, the closer you are to unlocking perks, new characters, skins,etc.
I didn't get all that from how he mentioned it.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
never said it was pay to win. I know its not. Maybe I wasn't clear but what I meant is like in other games, you beat the game (maybe you have to beat it on hard mode or something) and you may get a new character to use. Things like that is what this game doesn't have. Instead I have to pay for those things (new hunters $7 each).

Here's the breakdown from another forum

Content in base game:

4 classes with 3 characters in each class + 3 monster so 15 characters

4 gamemodes: Hunt, Nest, Rescue and evacuation + defense (which is evacuation specific)

12 normal maps and 4 defense specific maps

Launch price of the standard version: 60 dollars

includes:

• Evolve base game

Price of content bought seperately:

• 60 dollars

Launch price of digital deluxe edition . 80 dollars

Includes:

• Evolve base game
  • The next 4 hunters (1 of each class) when they come out
  • Magma skins (1 for each of the 3 base monsters)

• 85 dollars

Launch price of pc monster race edition: 100 dollars

Includes:

• Evolve base game
  • 2 hunters after that when they come out
  • The 5th monster, currently unknown (when it is finished)

• 115 dollars

Dlc pricing:

Monsters : 15 dollars each
hunters: 7.5 dollars each
Hunter season pass including 4 hunters: 25 dollars (save 5 dollars and get the 3 magma skins)
Maps: Free
Gamemodes: Free

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You don't agree, get out of the thread. Great logic friend :francis:

:what: Hes already said he doesn't like the game and won't spend money on it. Ok fine. His right. So he can stop coming back and derailing. Same for you too

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they're charging for new hunters and monsters, but not new maps. at least their DLC won't 'split the community', like pretty much every other FPS. try to play something like BF4 without all those map packs and you feel hella left out

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
never said it was pay to win. I know its not. Maybe I wasn't clear but what I meant is like in other games, you beat the game (maybe you have to beat it on hard mode or something) and you may get a new character to use. Things like that is what this game doesn't have. Instead I have to pay for those things (new hunters $7 each).

Here's the breakdown from another forum

Content in base game:

4 classes with 3 characters in each class + 3 monster so 15 characters

4 gamemodes: Hunt, Nest, Rescue and evacuation + defense (which is evacuation specific)

12 normal maps and 4 defense specific maps

Launch price of the standard version: 60 dollars

includes:

• Evolve base game

• 60 dollars

Launch price of digital deluxe edition . 80 dollars

Includes:

• Evolve base game

• 85 dollars

Launch price of pc monster race edition: 100 dollars

Includes:

• Evolve base game
  • 2 hunters after that when they come out
  • The 5th monster, currently unknown (when it is finished)

• 115 dollars

Dlc pricing:

Monsters : 15 dollars each
hunters: 7.5 dollars each
Hunter season pass including 4 hunters: 25 dollars (save 5 dollars and get the 3 magma skins)
Maps: Free
Gamemodes: Free

Like I posted earlier all that is just extra for fanatics. Plenty of games have that now. I don't agree with it and I won't buy it. But it has no bearing on the gameplay :manny:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I posted earlier all that is just extra for fanatics. Plenty of games have that now. I don't agree with it and I won't buy it. But it has no bearing on the gameplay :manny:
I can agree with with you on that point. Like i said earlier, to me its not exactly a bad game. I participated in the alpha and beta and enjoyed it myself. I just don't agree with how its all going down with the dlc and the actual pricing of the game. If this is someone's type of game then by all means get it and I hope they enjoy it. But its something I'm not willing to pay $60 for.

I pretty much feel the same way about this game as this guy

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This game is dope AF still haven't won as the monster:francis::sadcam:

I finally won as the goliath last night. shyt is very tough and challenging. I still think the maps are a tad small with little vertical dimensions. It seemed like I couldn't stop and eat to build up my shield before getting ambushed(I hate that fukking animal the trapper has) I keep getting killed before I could evolve to stage 2. But yea I found out the order of the hunters you should kill goes medic, trapper, support, assault. If you are caught in a jam and the trap field is up kill the trapper to take it down asap. Also if you are on a cliff and they are grouped up below you hit that leap smash. And also watch out for that dog thing because it revives ppl too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: Hes already said he doesn't like the game and won't spend money on it. Ok fine. His right. So he can stop coming back and derailing. Same for you too
So unless we stanning the game we can't be in the thread?? Type of shyt is that? :dead:

Some straight cornballs on this site.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So unless we stanning the game we can't be in the thread?? Type of shyt is that? :dead:

Some straight cornballs on this site.

I guarantee If I was in some thread you liked repeating the same thing about this game is trash and you lost for spending 60 you would be tagging every mod in here begging for my removal. You already said your peace so move on. Perfect example, why are you even in here now except to troll?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guarantee If I was in some thread you liked repeating the same thing about this game is trash and you lost for spending 60 you would be tagging every mod in here begging for my removal. You already said your peace so move on. Perfect example, why are you even in here now except to troll?
I was bored :pachaha:.

I already know your style so I'm not going to be surprised to see you in the order thread soon talking about "Meh this game is boring and the graphics ain't all that." I'm already expecting. :wow:

Last edited: