Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I was bored :pachaha:.

I already know your style so I'm not going to be surprised to see you in the order thread soon talking about "Meh this game is boring and the graphics ain't all that." I'm already expecting. :wow:

Right. Because I've been doing it in the official thread so far :childplease: I've already made my feelings known on that game so its no need to go into there and repeat it over and over

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished a clutch match as the wraith.

Stealth abduction grab for the final kill and win on and assault class. :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Even with the nerfs he's hard to deal with for newer players. In the beta the wraith was a free win 100 percent of the time for me wasn't even fair. Some of the hunters really punish it tho

I was watching a stream and that player was literally sitting in the trap arean cloaked the entire time. It was hard as fukk for Hunters to find him. And when they did he just teleported away every time

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I did t take ANY of you fukks opinions on this board. Read a couple reviews, watched a few Twitches and debated for a week to cop the game...Especially since I beat Dying light

shyt is dope AF... Fun as hell if you got a good squad. I'm usually the Trapper since nikkas avoid her, but I be trapping and cooking with ol girl.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I did t take ANY of you fukks opinions on this board. Read a couple reviews, watched a few Twitches and debated for a week to cop the game...Especially since I beat Dying light

shyt is dope AF... Fun as hell if you got a good squad. I'm usually the Trapper since nikkas avoid her, but I be trapping and cooking with ol girl.

Yo I was playing yest and some cac said he didn't like the trappers because she was a black chick. fukking:cacmad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Kraken is the only monster that gives me alot of problems. The wraith is annoying but I haven't fault a good one yet, I think mine is pretty legit tho.:win:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo I was playing yest and some cac said he didn't like the trappers because she was a black chick. fukking:cacmad:
I figured a lot of faggets would be on that lame shyt with her

Thing is, when you trap it that's like one of the most vital moments of the game. If not you chasing that muthafukkers until hesva level 3 and you'll probably get wrecked by then. And since the AI is usually the trapper (cant front, her weapons suck) they usually get fukked up fast.