Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather play a good 10hr campaign with a start and end that's quality than some bullshyt, lifeless wanna be PC exclusive with robbery DLC not covered by it's season pass. You own an Larrybox though, so I guess being a sucker runs in your blood, literally been getting raped since 2013 with no vaseline. :heh:

Come on man, clearly the game is quality material I hate on alot of stuff, but If I just don't like something I let it be known, this game is high on quality. And the DLC non sense has been explained, but then again its not a ps4 exclusive so it can't be "that good" As everyone that has taken time to play it has said, the game is great, the reviews are all 8 or higher, but if you want to make a excuse to hype The Order up go ahead, as it will be the Ryse of the ps4.

Typical fps with good graphics, but you know its on the ps4 only so it'll be amazing.

I have a PS4 to Mang:ufdup: Infact I might upload a pic of it later:pachaha:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Its been explained countless times the DLC is just skins and extra characters. Nothing game breaking. Its kind of the same thing in TLOU where they are charging you money for shyt like hats, masks, and animations. :heh: Funny I didn't hear you complaining abou that. The game is actually kind of fun and challenging the more I play it. You should find out for yourself after you finish the Order in one night
That shyt has a great story and a great campaign, though.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn that shyt wack like that?
im over here thinking about coppin
i guess not
Its not exactly wack, just know what you getting into before you spend your hard earned $60. Its strictly a multiplayer game (an incomplete one at that unless you spend $100). Its not like other games where you have a campaign or unlockables as you move through the game (even cod which is mainly multiplayer has a story). I put this game in the same category as league of legends except for the fact that league is free and this is not.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not exactly wack, just know what you getting into before you spend your hard earned $60. Its strictly a multiplayer game (an incomplete one at that unless you spend $100). Its not like other games where you have a campaign or unlockables as you move through the game (even cod which is mainly multiplayer has a story). I put this game in the same category as league of legends except for the fact that league is free and this is not.
:snoop:

1st I'll start with LOL, LOL is free to play, sure. But you have to buy the new characters, so its not really free now is it.:francis: You'd have been better off comparing this to dota, dota is indeed free and you are paying for the samething in in dota that you pay for in Evolve, skins and outfits. Dota 2 latest patch just dropped with a skin and alt voice that is 28 buck IF you pre order it.

2nd its far from a incomplete game, its a pvp game COD 4 hour multiplayer does not make it a complete package, well I guess it does for some people.

3rd spending any amount of extra money on this game is purely for cosmetics and doesnt effect or enhance gameplay.

4th the game has the same type level up and unlock able system as call of duty.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

1st I'll start with LOL, LOL is free to play, sure. But you have to buy the new characters, so its not really free now is it.:francis: You'd have been better off comparing this to dota, dota is indeed free and you are paying for the samething in in dota that you pay for in Evolve, skins and outfits. Dota 2 latest patch just dropped with a skin and alt voice that is 28 buck IF you pre order it.

2nd its far from a incomplete game, its a pvp game COD 4 hour multiplayer does not make it a complete package, well I guess it does for some people.

3rd spending any amount of extra money on this game is purely for cosmetics and doesnt effect or enhance gameplay.

4th the game has the same type level up and unlock able system as call of duty.
If thats how you feel then thats how you feel:yeshrug:. I just know I'd rather take my money elsewhere (gta 5 on the pc this time). If I pay full price for a game it better include everything. If you add extra shyt later on, then fine. I use to pay extra for games when they came with night vision goggles, helmets, masks, and bullshyt like that. Why should we have to pay extra for shyt that should be included already?

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

This is just not true :mindblown: Do you own the game?