Evolve (PC, PS4, Xbox One) (Free-to-Play on PC now, consoles later)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
game is kind of fun, but I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm only playing it on my x1 (because PS4 copies were sold out where I was) until THE ORDER comes out

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Using the wraith is straight cheating. I've never won a match against that thing. Its straight cheating :camby:

lmao the Ive won every match as the wraith but one.

It use to be stronger in beta, The wraith dies super easy lvl and lvl 2 though, like way easier than the other two. Level three its pretty much a warp unless you have a great group of hunters.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Is this game really that bad? Popping up on craigslist right away...not a good sign.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is this game really that bad? Popping up on craigslist right away...not a good sign.

No. Its a real challenging, unique FPS that will not resonate with the average gamer who wants to smoke a bowl and bullshyt on COD. So some ppl will not have the patient to sit and learn the mechanics, class, gameplay, etc.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
No. Its a real challenging, unique FPS that will not resonate with the average gamer who wants to smoke a bowl and bullshyt on COD. So some ppl will not have the patient to sit and learn the mechanics, class, gameplay, etc.
I heard it's fantastic !!

Looking at the game play shyt looks fun and intense .

People hate hard games now a days :yeshrug

Also that petty ass shyt EA was charging for like skins :scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^Basically its not a easy game, its takes teamwork and its not a rpg so people don't want to put the time into it and learn.

Like you can't just start the game go to a pvp match and shoot.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Game was on my radar but after the beta's I decided to cop on sale.