Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cool little flick....I dunno, I'm spoiled. Haven't seen a really really good horror flick since, Conjuring, Insidious, Hereditary, Sinister......

I'd give it a 7/10, my bad. Gore, blood, good, storyline, aight, no jump scares.
Sinister is like my top 5, that was crazy. Evil Dead Rises Is in the same league as Sinister??
:lupe:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I can NOT wait to see this movie!!! Waiting for it to hit streaming. The trailer and previews look 🔥🔥

This is the intensity that we’ve been needing in horror rn- the game is saturated with too many horror dramadies, slow burners/psychological lately. And the sequels/reboots have been trash for the most part bc the studios are too focused on mainstream looks rather than catering to actual horror genre fans like me 🤭 I think this year is going to be up - Insidious 5 is coming out in a few months too, back to business
:whew:
The intro to this is phenomenal. I'll say that. You'll like it.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Is it scary? I usually lose about 3 days worth of sleep on a really good horror film
Not really. There's a couple creepy moments but overall it's not scary at all. They actually gave away a lot of the big moments in the trailer. It had potential to be great but they went too goofy with the CGI for me. A lot of it was just goofy overall. But it was a fun ride and worth the watch. I might watch it again down the road. I took an edible before I watched it so it might have clouded my perspective a little. But it wasn't scary in the least bit for me.