Evil Dead Rise(Red Band Trailer) - Film Looks Crazy Good

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Finally saw this on movies joy. This is best film in the series man the other films dont hold up I aint even trying to hear it.

That Lil and Stitch reference though lol

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I watched this last night. The mama gave a great performance. One of the creepiest horror characters I’ve saw in a while :ehh: but everything else with this film was
trash-garbage.gif

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Movie was absolutely amazing and so engrossing. I didn’t want to miss a minute, I loved how no one was safe and even kids could get it.
I hate that about horror movies, it adds nothing to the movie to show kids being killed. The most fukked up part is cacs love seeing kids killed in films but cry like bytches if animals are hurt and this pisses me off. The director said he wanted a deadite cat but realized fans(sick cacs :mjpls: ) can’t stand to see animals hurt in films so he cut it to appease them:snoop:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I hate that about horror movies, it adds nothing to the movie to show kids being killed. The most fukked up part is cacs love seeing kids killed in films but cry like bytches if animals are hurt and this pisses me off. The director said he wanted a deadite cat but realized fans(sick cacs :mjpls: ) can’t stand to see animals hurt in films so he cut it to appease them:snoop:

They were teenagers. Teenagers have been dieing in horror movies for a minute. The Justin Bieber looking one was about 20 and the Selina Gomez looking one was 17. I would have been mad if the little girl died. I think the little girl was good good in the movie. I don't care if animals get it. I watched Reanimator 2 weeks ago and there was a crazy scene with a cat in there. Same with dogs and a cat in the Collector movie.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It’s not the fact that they were killed but the shock aspect of it at least to me. When I saw the trailer I assumed they would go through some wild shyt but the aunt would save them all. So was pleased to see that wasn’t the case.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
worst film in the series... which means its about a 6/10. the mothers performance was excellent, but the shyt was giving me heavy Freddie Kreuger Catch-Phrase vibes...

Deadite bytch said:
Mommy's with the maggots now.
Deadite bytch said:
Open the door like you opened your legs, you stinking groupie slut!
Deadite bytch said:
I'm free now. Free from all you titty-sucking parasites!
Deadite bytch said:
Who wants to rot next? Eenie, meanie, miney, YOU!
Deadite bytch said:
Ellie waits in Hell for you and your unborn b*stard baby.

icon_freddy.gif

:camby:

That scene with the rat-king monster amalgamation made me bust out laughing. shyt was cartoonish.

But I couldn't quite figure out the very last scene, and how it reconnected to the beginning. The movie kept my attention, but I would have found it even more interesting if I understood that last scene, even though I recognized the two girls.
The girl walking out of the building at the end is the one who was possessed in the beginning. The beginning happened the day after the movie. Get it now?

Finally saw this on movies joy. This is best film in the series man the other films dont hold up I aint even trying to hear it.
:snoop: has this guy ever made one good post? I try to be friendly to everyone here, but I hate this dude. Corny mf :pacspit:

I watched this last night. He mama gave a great performance. One of the creepiest horror characters I’ve saw in a while :ehh: but everything else with this film was
trash-garbage.gif
Rep incoming

Rep cancelled due to insulting #catset... show some respect. :ufdup:

1ExSO9x.png

I've been a fan of Evil Dead since 9th grade (2001) and I've seen every movie a thousand times. I've already rewatched Rise twice and my opinion hasn't changed at all. If you went in blind, do yourself a favor and watch the original trilogy. The OG Evil Dead is my favorite hands down. The stop-motion animation in the ending still creeps me tf out!

2f0aa29b0eceebd61192840173c65373094d450c.gif

hg9nnr50ii391.gif

fcebc51d2541462dc49020363b11b11ce454af42.gif

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
worst film in the series... which means its about a 6/10. the mothers performance was excellent, but the shyt was giving me heavy Freddie Kreuger Catch-Phrase vibes...

icon_freddy.gif

:camby:

That scene with the rat-king monster amalgamation made me bust out laughing. shyt was cartoonish.

The girl walking out of the building at the end is the one who was possessed in the beginning. The beginning happened the day after the movie. Get it now?

:snoop: has this guy ever made one good post? I try to be friendly to everyone here, but I hate this dude. Corny mf :pacspit:

Rep incoming

Rep cancelled due to insulting #catset... show some respect. :ufdup:

1ExSO9x.png

I've been a fan of Evil Dead since 9th grade (2001) and I've seen every movie a thousand times. I've already rewatched Rise twice and my opinion hasn't changed at all. If you went in blind, do yourself a favor and watch the original trilogy. The OG Evil Dead is my favorite hands down. The stop-motion animation in the ending still creeps me tf out!

2f0aa29b0eceebd61192840173c65373094d450c.gif

hg9nnr50ii391.gif

fcebc51d2541462dc49020363b11b11ce454af42.gif
When you put it that way, then I guess I already got it. That's what I meant when I said I recognized the two girls at the end. But usually that's how a movie starts. I guess the writers were tryna do something a little different with this movie. Anyway, I guess that last scene meant there's gonna be another part to this movie. But I still don't see how that scene was a missing part to the puzzle. Like were those two girls in that last scene related to the family, etc...? Maybe it needs to be watched again.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this in a VIP cinema experience wit this breezy I been seein..

Only 4 of us in the cinema in 18 seats ''

We were right up front '' I aint watched the rest of the series is but thought this as reasonably well put together

Def did a good job of maintaining intensity, ( think being right bang in front of the big screen def helped) but better then that horror movie everyone raved about last year.. ( wit that goofy Cac America loves)