Evil Dead Rise(Red Band Trailer) - Film Looks Crazy Good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it earlier today and enjoyed it. I had watched this yesterday and found it interesting about there being 3 different books. I always thought it was the same book in each of the movies. I remember the 3 in Army of Darkness but figured the other 2 were just decoys to keep Ash from grabbing the real one.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Saw it earlier today and enjoyed it. I had watched this yesterday and found it interesting about there being 3 different books. I always thought it was the same book in each of the movies. I remember the 3 in Army of Darkness but figured the other 2 were just decoys to keep Ash from grabbing the real one.
and
they had a copy of it in Jason goes to hell as well
I remember the first time i saw it , i was like

pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Didn't let go of the sudden shift from the beginning until they spent twenty minutes solely focused on the family. Then towards the end I'm like what was the ccontext of the open? :dahell:

Then this ditzy chick comes down from the fifth floor like nothing happened the whole night:russ:

I guess they didn't actually banish it back from where it came from. They just got away

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It's Evil Dead. It's always meant to be a fever dream experience.

If you want atmosphere and great writing... I would recommend Hereditary or Quiet Place.

Seen Hereditary. Quite Place is trash. Negged for recommending it.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from seeing this, thought it was a fun ride :ehh:. Good amount of blood and gore. Some creative shots, Deadites would be hell to deal with.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YES!:russ:

but seriously. There are some jump scares in it. Its more bloody more than anything else. And not just gory to be gory. I mean blood everywhere.

I saw it and that little girl gonna be TRAUMATIZED :francis:

I saw somebody mention no black people were in this movie and its because we aint picking up no creepy ass demonic books. EVER.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

Chalk it up to retconning. It's so odd that Evid Dead fans rarely acknowledge the fact that Evil Dead 2 is a remake and not a sequel, so discussing events in the first movie in the context of lore makes zero sense.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I saw it and that little girl gonna be TRAUMATIZED :francis:

I saw somebody mention no black people were in this movie and its because we aint picking up no creepy ass demonic books. EVER.
I seriously need to get into writing and incorporate my story into this franchise with Kelvin Harrison Jr. as the new Ash.....

I'm gonna do it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
First 10 min in, this movie is sooooooo good. It's orgasmic for horror fans @Nicole0416_718_929_646212
I can NOT wait to see this movie!!! Waiting for it to hit streaming. The trailer and previews look 🔥🔥

This is the intensity that we’ve been needing in horror rn- the game is saturated with too many horror dramadies, slow burners/psychological lately. And the sequels/reboots have been trash for the most part bc the studios are too focused on mainstream looks rather than catering to actual horror genre fans like me 🤭 I think this year is going to be up - Insidious 5 is coming out in a few months too, back to business
:whew: