Evil Dead Rise(Red Band Trailer) - Film Looks Crazy Good

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was fun and bloody i was all for it

only nit pick it how in the fukk that breezy from the intro ain't hear all the commotion that happened the night before

it ain't like that building was new so soundproofing it and shyt...you can't not tell me she ain't heard shyt.

Shorty had to been on a perc 30 to sleep thru all that. Enjoyed that it went straight into the fukkery. Is there a youtube for all the easter eggs. The obvious one was the shining with the Elevator

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
she says the lightening kept her up all night though :russ:
Like was she watching Netflix or something and her headphones in? Like how didn’t she hear ANY of that? :wtf:

And when she was just casually walking into the parking lot and didn’t notice ALL the blood and wreckage at first.

THEN when she DID notice. She just HAD to get out the car and inspect it :mindblown:

Glad them demons processed her dumb ass..:pacspit:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Saw last night…

Very campy, to the point I started wondering if Sam Reimi ghost directed this. His vision is all over this. The mom was fukkery personified but outside of that it wasn’t really good. The plot sucked & the pacing was too uneven.

It felt like it was going for moments instead of just telling a story and the second half just went full camp with all the movie references, it felt distracting like it turned into something else. The weakest thing a film can do is take on parts of other films instead of creating their own.

The horror elements felt a bit dated, the gore was ok, the talking scenes seemed to drag and the characters weren’t particularly interesting, I left wanting to just go home and watch the 2013 remake which I did & the differences were night and day.

With that said It’s silly & goofy enough to enjoy if you just want some dumb shyt to watch.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Saw last night…

Very campy, to the point I started wondering if Sam Reimi ghost directed this. His vision is all over this. The mom was fukkery personified but outside of that it wasn’t really good. The plot sucked & the pacing was too uneven.

It felt like it was going for moments instead of just telling a story and the second half just went full camp with all the movie references, it felt distracting like it turned into something else. The weakest thing a film can do is take on parts of other films instead of creating their own.

The horror elements felt a bit dated, the gore was ok, the talking scenes seemed to drag and the characters weren’t particularly interesting, I left wanting to just go home and watch the 2013 remake which I did & the differences were night and day.

With that said It’s silly & goofy enough to enjoy if you just want some dumb shyt to watch.
Demon barely did any shyt talking... I was mad.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Saw last night…

Like Evil dead 1 and 2 was some introspective classic narrative masterpiece!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I say it wasn’t a good movie and you somehow bring up “introspective classic narrative masterpiece”.

Y’all hate criticism lol.
And you edited your original reply..

"I don't even care or like the evil dead franchise like that.."

That's all I needed to know.